Cya! Hak

Ruminator

Reaction score
Great move Kraken. Hopefully the Sounders will follow suit and ditch... wait, nevermind... just Great move, Kraken!

Jase

Reaction score
Kinda surprising. I know there is a lot of negative opinions about Hak, but I don't think it was his fault that the players were shooting .002%. Figured he'd get at least another year.

This should be interesting though... Hope they have a good replacement plan. Thanks Dave, and good luck.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Kinda surprising. I know there is a lot of negative opinions about Hak, but I don't think it was his fault that the players were shooting .002%. Figured he'd get at least another year.

This should be interesting though... Hope they have a good replacement plan. Thanks Dave, and good luck.
Players quit on him which there's no way back from. They also didn't really have an identity. It's not all his fault, I think there's definitely more pressure on the GM now to find starting quality talent rather than wait years for prospects to come through.

Dean Evason former Minnesota coach has been linked along with Carolina's coach Rod Brind'Amour.

Lazy/safe option would be Coachella's coach who won a stanley cup before but probably is reluctant to go back to the nhl.