D.K. Mental

WarHawks

Reaction score
I have a feeling his teammates and coaches would disagree. They are the only ones who truly know if he's a great teammate or not.
I doubt they would agree that his 15 yard penalties are part of being a team player.

flv2

Reaction score
...Curious to find out whether there is a fine for that helmet to helmet hit on Locket.

We'll see.
Lockett was injured blocking down field on a running play. I can't see why either he or the Rams defender, (Yeast), would be fined for helmet to helmet contact. Poor blocking technique by Lockett. Ducking your head, pulling your arms in, and side-on leading with your shoulder increases the risk of a concussion.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I think I may need to pull this one out again....I never thought I would have to do it in week 1 though -

Come on DK we need you to grow up from "Metcalf" and become "Metcow".

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that DK had any remorse for his actions yesterday. Even after coach Carroll pulled him aside to talk. This is very telling. I had thought that Wagner returning would help set DK down the right path. Guess not.
He ain't sorry. He's just sorry he got caught!

;)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Y’all are funny… damned if he does damned if he doesn’t with this board. Lol

😂
Not with me. Damned when he acts 14 years old. Not damned when he runs his routes crisply, catches the ball, YAC's a bit, and doesn't throw a tantrum. Been sayin it for a while. Took some heat for it too.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Ok fine, his teammates clearly hate him. Keep telling yourself that.
They do NOT hate him. As much as I have called him out - after the blowup yesterday, I mentioned this in another thread:

There were literally 10 guys on the sideline hanging on his every word - staring directly at him - looking for his response. This was NOT Tom Brady being left hanging on a high-five compilation video - quite the opposite.

He's admired by other players. He's a leader. Just not the way you always want.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Look back at my posts re DK. All that can added is "NOW" following TRADE HIM

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Metcalf needs to realize that the DBs will do anything to get inside his head he needs to blow it off. Josh Norman when he played for the Redskins and Panthers had a battle going on with OBJ that a couple of times resulted in them fighting once Norman brought a baseball bat to pregame warmups when they played the Giants

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He needs to learn the same lesson as Giacomini. Be a hot head but only enough to where it incites the other team to commit and egregious personal foul.

NoGain

Reaction score
DK's behavior is getting old to me already. Rein it in asshat and stop causing your team unnecessary penalties. This isn't brain surgery. Just stop with it. When you become as great of a receiver as you think you are then maybe, just maybe I'll give you a pass.

What pissed me off about DK was his smiling and joking around on the sidelines when we were getting our arses handed to us. Not a good look. I was more embarrassed and pissed off with what was going on than he was at that moment.

STFU and play ball.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I am FOR DK. A lot of the criticism is BECAUSE he is an outstanding player held to a higher standard. Once he matures to the point of knowing that... lookout. Have your popcorn ready.

DK, hope you are perusing this site. F everyone else. They trying to bring you down because you are a beast. Don't let anyone get the best of you. Allow your play to show it. You can and you will. Glad you are a Seahawk.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Last season officials flagged him for eight penalties, the most on any receiver in the NFL in 2022. He is off to another banner year. He could have gotten away with that cheap shot yesterday if he had just shut up. But noooooo.
I honestly believe DK needs a smack in the mouth.