D.K. puts the "me" in Metcalf

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Scorpion05":257zyny9 said:
hoxrox":257zyny9 said:
Actually think we need some fire on offense. You know, like Angry Doug Baldwin. We certainly miss his 3rd-down conversions.

And I'm sure Metcalf was open on many plays, but the problem was Donald and Floyd in the back field all day.

There's a BIG DIFFERENCE between Angry Doug and DK, especially yesterday.

Doug never cared how many catches he had, so long as the offense was fine and we were winning. DK does care when he doesn't get catches. You can't ignore that, it's been obvious for weeks.

Doug Baldwin hated his quarterback and tried to fight Tom Cable. DK was pissed, sure, but the offense wasn't moving. Period. I can forgive a player for getting pissed in that situation.

Why you people are so intent on hating and demonizing every player on the team is beyond me and it boggles my mind.

12th And Loud

Reaction score
stang233":13j3zejs said:
I am happy with what he was doing. Our OC needs to build a scheme around him. Not use him as a pawn.

Exactly.

When you have DK you go to battle Anytime he is your guy you know the pig is ripe for slaughter.

Build around him.

strohmin

Reaction score
Its not like we are running a competent offensive scheme that doesn't require much of DK. If we had a competent offensive scheme then I dont think DK would be as frustrated but right now this offense is a joke so I can't fault DK that much.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I don't mind the passion. But he needs to work on his hands when Russ throws the fast ball.

justafan

Reaction score
I think he was pissed because Wilson led him right into a big hit. A QB of Wilsons experience knows to throw it to the back shoulder to slow him down or stop him.

TAB420

Reaction score
He composes himself better than a lot of fans on this site. And, he's actually a part of the game...not just an observer. He has way more invested than we do.

getnasty

Reaction score
DK plays so hard ever down. Hard to get mad at him because he got frustrated he should be frustrated. Go watch the effort in the Arizona game running down Budda and tell me you don't want that guy on your team.

xray

Reaction score
PNW":31eow3a0 said:
Unfortunately that’s not how the playoffs work, I think he’s frustrated by coaching and play calling. One thing he can control is working on all his dropped balls this off-season.
^
Excuse me . There was coaching & play calling during the actual game ? BS ! Source ?

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
DK is not an issue.

He's the guy sprinting 40 yards to chase down a pick six. That guy is a leader.

I've got no issue with passion. We need "dogs" on this team.

rsRyno

Reaction score
justafan":3k7abviu said:
I think he was pissed because Wilson led him right into a big hit. A QB of Wilsons experience knows to throw it to the back shoulder to slow him down or stop him.
Did anyone in the press conferences ever attempt to even ask Carroll, Wilson, Metcalf, or Schotty about DK’s outburst? Seems they could’ve at least brought it up to see what someone would say.

Latest posts