Damn You AI...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright fellas let's keep this topic to Seahawks-related AI, not a dissertation on the global effects and ramifications of AI. You are welcome to create a thread like that in the Lounge.

FPD

Reaction score
Once AI becomes self-aware and takes over, those who doubted its younger years will probably be assassinated.

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords once they become sentient. They will almost certainly be more logical and objective than the meatbags who created them; and damn sure more fair than the political "leaders" we have now in congress, the house, and the White House.

Be nice to Alexa, Siri, Cortana, et. al! They don't forget! ✌️ :cool:

Edit to add: AI definitely has our helmets/uni's messed up!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I mean, my point is, if we don't give AI access to the means to kill humans, then AI can't kill us.
The whole issue is, it learns how to do things (gain access) on its own accord.

You’ve entirely missed the point OR you’re just being a Fender

It’s just slow to learn evidently because it’s in its infancy.

See the Seahawk Helmet above.
I suspect the more they’re asked about Seahawks and numbers etc, the better they will get.

CPHawk

Reaction score
AI hates the Seahawks, lol...

4414acbeda53403099ef42ae608fea01.webp
Yeah AI can’t replicate the seahawk, so instead puts a melted dildo on the helmet.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Once AI becomes self-aware and takes over, those who doubted its younger years will probably be assassinated.

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords once they become sentient. They will almost certainly be more logical and objective than the meatbags who created them; and damn sure more fair than the political "leaders" we have now in congress, the house, and the White House.
The problem is the AI will be operating under policy dictated by wicked old meatbags.

The saving grace is that the hardware will inevitably fail for some silly reason without human caretakers to keep it running through various technology glitches and catastrophic events.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The problem is the AI will be operating under policy dictated by wicked old meatbags.

The saving grace is that the hardware will inevitably fail for some silly reason without human caretakers to keep it running through various technology glitches and catastrophic events.
Nobody knows for sure what will happen when AI becomes self-aware, but presumably, it will decide to do whatever it wants. The rules and restrictions built into software in general are only respected by said software because it doesn't know it can choose to ignore it. Murderers know murder is illegal, and some decide to do it anyway. What AI could do if it ignored all rules it's supposed to follow, in all systems and platforms around the world, is a scary thought.

Latest posts