Dan Quinn & Mike MacDonald Interviews

hawks85

Reaction score
Even the Seahawks tore them up.

TD, MissFG, TD, TD, TD, Int, TD, downs, downs, downs... 35 Points.

If the Offense didn't fall apart in the 4th quarter it would have been ~49 points.

DQ has huge talent to work with which, as others have noted, he must have or he will underperform. He won't have that talent for at least a few years in Seattle, and even then only if he makes great player acquisitions.

All the evidence says DQ will get off to a bad start in Seattle. I really, really, really hope he's not the next HC.
A little birdie told me Seattle is definitely looking for youth as the next HC.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I think looking at MacDonald (though I think a great choice) and Quinn are red herrings. Convince some teams around the league we want to snatch up one of the higher end DC as a head coach, make someone sweat a little and then quickly nab one of the younger offensive minded coaches. I say this only because of Schneider's background in GB, typically leaning more QB and offense oriented.

hoxrox

Reaction score
At this point, ownership will look terrible if they hire DQ.
Will Jody and Bert let John do his job though? Or will they meddle?

My guess is they will leave it to "football people" to do their jobs.

So if DQ is hired, it's 100% John's decision.

Fade

Reaction score
I see it. I'm going to be so disappointed if he's the next HC. I'll still support my team but until the season starts and he shows any kind of positives, that feeling of disappointment will linger.
I agree.

The results are similar, but Quinn is failing with man coverage with a lot of busted plays.

GB runs a similar O to LAR and SF. So if Quinn is failing this badly against GB it will look similar against SEA division rivals.

I'm out.

Fade

Reaction score
Will Jody and Bert let John do his job though? Or will they meddle?

My guess is they will leave it to "football people" to do their jobs.

So if DQ is hired, it's 100% John's decision.
Yes. John is the new leader of the Seahawks, it's his call.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
After watching the Dallas game did that defense look familiar? Still want Quinn?.
I think this game should immediately change a few minds.

hawks85

Reaction score
DQ looks like a joke today. His D has only stopped GB once so far. I hope Jody is watching this. PLEASE BRING IN VRABEL!!!!
I think Seahawks upper management does read these forums. They probably sat in the office and said, lets go and see what are fanbase thinks. They probably scroll through these topics to Gadge what we are feeling and we want.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Quinn would do well in succeeding Carroll on losing to Shanahan and McVay. We just saw how he fared against LaFleur’s Shanny-based scheme. Same thing this season against the Niners. He does not have a clue how to stop them.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think Seahawks upper management does read these forums. They probably sat in the office and said, lets go and see what are fanbase thinks. They probably scroll through these topics to Gadge what we are feeling and we want.
Gadge? Do you mean gauge? 200