Deadspin's 'Why Your Team Sucks' series

uncle fester

Reaction score
Dunno if you've been reading these but they are quiet funny. The most recent is on the Raiders. It reads like the rants of an embittered old crone, but a fun waste of a coffee break. And the comments sent in by the fans are priceless.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks ... 1165681778

On one 'What-might-have-been' note, passed on by a Raider fan - the Raiders choices in the drafts of '04, '05, '07, followed by the very next pick in each of those drafts by other teams...

2004: OL Robert Gallery. Next pick: Larry Fitzgerald.

2005: DB Fabian Washington. Next Pick: Aaron Rodgers.

2007: QB JaMarcus Russell. Next pick: Calvin Johnson.

kearly

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers.... throwing passes.... to Larry Fitzgerald.... and Calvin Johnson.

1310650820313.jpg

Hawkspur

Reaction score
uncle fester":18180k19 said:
On one 'What-might-have-been' note, passed on by a Raider fan - the Raiders choices in the drafts of '04, '05, '07, followed by the very next pick in each of those drafts by other teams...

2004: OL Robert Gallery. Next pick: Larry Fitzgerald.

2005: DB Fabian Washington. Next Pick: Aaron Rodgers.

2007: QB JaMarcus Russell. Next pick: Calvin Johnson.

Brutal.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Broncos one from yesterday was pretty good. I'm hooked on the series, and I check multiple times a day for the latest one. Have to say my favorites so far are probably the NFC North ones.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Funny comment

I'm a paramedic in Oakland and for home games we set up like it’s a planned MCI (Multi Casualty Incident, like a plane crash or a bombing). This is because thousands of grown men are going to drink Tecate to the point of pissing themselves and being unable able to walk down the decaying stadium steps of the Coliseum. They will also try to fight each other and fall down and get boo boos on their bald heads. Or worse yet they will scream at a child wearing a Seahawks jersey and get beat down by his dad.

Latest posts