Despite the losses and frustration.....

Matticus1990

Reaction score
One thing I have been trying the last few seasons to always keep in mind, is how good we really have had it as Seahawks fans. I'm a very long time visitor of this site, haven't posted in 7-8 years and couldn't get logged back into my account so starting a new one.

Watching the defense is hard right now, watching the mistakes on offense is hard right now, but we are still 6-3. We are still watching the best QB in Seahawks history right now. We are still viewed as a contender right now (not as much as before the Rams game, but I digress).

Something I wished I would have done more during the LOB/Beastmode run was not stress so much about some of the losses and just enjoyed how great we had it then, and I feel like that still holds true right now. Some of these games are so stressful, and we want to pull our hair out by some of the adjustments that we feel should be made. But I'm trying to keep reminding myself that we are so lucky to be where we are and where we've been the past ten+ years. Even though games like yesterday make me question Russell, he's still been so fun to watch for a long time now. Even though games like yesterday make me question if Pete can evolve at all, still has been so fun having him as our coach for so long.

Losing sucks, but man I feel lucky to be a Hawks fan.