DK Metcalf is a father

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I don't think Jaylen Ramsey is DK's son. I think Ramsey is DK's pet...but, not even a Dog or a fluffy cat...

Maybe Jaylen is more like a fish in an aquarium. He watches DK and comes around when food is sprinkled his way... But, he will fake an aggressive attack and then back down...swimming away when he feels threatened.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't think Jaylen Ramsey is DK's son. I think Ramsey is DK's pet...but, not even a Dog or a fluffy cat...

Maybe Jaylen is more like a fish in an aquarium. He watches DK and comes around when food is sprinkled his way... But, he will fake an aggressive attack and then back down...swimming away when he feels threatened.

It's not so much that Jaylen is DK's son as it is that DK is Jaylen's daddy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He OWNED him. And after his son was flapping his gums all damn day long. Including talking sh** to our bench. Screw that guy. He's overrated and isn't man enough to just give DK credit for having a damn good game against him.

How in the world will a picture or something from the internet cost the team a game? It's not like DK made it up and told everyone about it. Talk about another DK is a cancer reach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
DK didn't so much as even look at Ramsey after posterizing him. He didn't say ONE WORD about Ramsey in post game. Instead, he spent all his time talking up his teammates.
It's just plain never going to be good enough for some, and that's fine. Ramsey is the biggest mouth in the game, and he flat out can't handle when someone outplays him.

Do you DK, don't change one bit.

Last edited:

nwHawk

Reaction score
My comment is directed to the bulletin board material.

Ramsey is a huge talker. The lowly Rams, missing half their team barely lost to the mighty Seahawks. If DK doesn’t catch that ball, the game most likely ends up in OT. Then what?

DK played like a man, now come week 17 that same Rams team gets to play their Super bOwl against us with bulletins board material that everyone on that team will try to use as energy. You don’t need to stir up a hornet’s nest when trying to make the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Someone ELSE made it up. How is it bulletin board material? He had nothing to do with it.
Again, MASSIVE REACH. He had NOTHING to do with what you call "bulletin board material"
So, someone else makes something up, and this is somehow DK's fault? I give up.........

scutterhawk

Reaction score
My comment is directed to the bulletin board material.

Ramsey is a huge talker. The lowly Rams, missing half their team barely lost to the mighty Seahawks. If DK doesn’t catch that ball, the game most likely ends up in OT. Then what?

DK played like a man, now come week 17 that same Rams team gets to play their Super bOwl against us with bulletins board material that everyone on that team will try to use as energy. You don’t need to stir up a hornet’s nest when trying to make the playoffs.
But DK DID "Catch That Ball", he even hauled it in with Ramsay draped all over his ass.
Look NW, ALL the players on BOTH TEAMS played their BEST football, they do it EVERY SINGLE TIME they meet.
All Jalan 'The Mouth' Ramsay has to do...is PLAY BETTER.
Bulletin Board Shmulletin Board, these two teams don't like each other (rivalry) and they BOTH give it their all in EVERY CONTEST.

Latest posts