DLine Breakdown

Own The West

Reaction score
Pretty good breakdown of our DL. I wish he included the outside LBs though. He quotes Hurtt talking about them, then just goes into the 3 DL.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I chuckled when they said LJ Collier was on the bubble. At this point, he should be considered cut unless he has some insane pre-season.

keasley45

Reaction score
I chuckled when they said LJ Collier was on the bubble. At this point, he should be considered cut unless he has some insane pre-season.
He may actually have a spot in this new look Dline. I'm getting the feeling that some of his slowed development and reduced play time had to do with KN and not necessarily Collier's ability. Ken had a way he liked to utilize personnel. I don't think PC necessarily agreed with it but he let it ride until the last few games of the season. Hoping LJ is better than what he's been able to show.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Miracles may never cease...

It's a leak leading up to a trade. The FO has been known to highlight players just before they end up on someone else's roster.

Maybe not, but it would surprise me less than L.J. becoming someone worth watching.

Scout

Reaction score
Collier simply isn't cut out to be like Michael Bennett coming off the edge. But as an interior player utilizing his hands he has potential. Also, having Jefferson back and Harris into the fold really gives the team depth and a rotation. This is a very athletic and underrated front right now.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I hope Collier can turn out to be a reliable player on the Dline. Playing as a 5 tech and holding up with all the 33 and 24 nickel fronts the team is going to use could give his career a new lease.