Do people want tickets anymore? **UPDATE** They do...kinda.

jman316

Reaction score
I have to go back to the days of "million mile stare" Mora to find a time when it was this hard to even GIVE AWAY tickets!!

Well, my faith in the 12s is somewhat restored. I was able to sell my tickets a half face value. At least I was able to keep Hawk fans in the seats.

GO HAWKS!!

:irishdrinkers:

Spohawks

Reaction score
The old come as you are VS we will determine your outfit is the reason for the lower demand. Hope your tickets sale man!

OP
OP
jman316

jman316

Reaction score
Yikes... sad that everything these days turns into a shouting match/pissing contest.

It's going to be interesting to see the stadium tomorrow.

seabowl

Reaction score
Damn I live across the country and would love to go to another game. If I lived there I’d be a season ticket holder.

Go Hawks!!!!

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are hesitant go to games for many different reasons.

Not me. I'll be there

BTW -- I'm open to different viewpoints .. but anytime you compare the situation to Nazi Germany, you need to go find a history book and really understand what you're talking about, and maybe take a chill. People you don't agree with are making decisions with the best of intentions and with the best information available to them. The whole situation sucks, I think we can agree with that.

For example, if you're going to make us all show our VAX cards to get into the stadium, I think we can dispense with the masks, but I'm not going to throw a tantrum about it.

And yes, downtown Seattle is a shithole, but that is a whole different conversation.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
So if the game isn’t a sell out, has the NFL lifted blackout clauses for this year? I’d hate have them blackout the TV feed since I can’t even cross the border yet so my tickets are back in the pool.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Mad Dog":228p90n7 said:
So if the game isn’t a sell out, has the NFL lifted blackout clauses for this year? I’d hate have them blackout the TV feed since I can’t even cross the border yet so my tickets are back in the pool.

All the home games are sold out just lots of season ticket holders are selling their tickets because they don’t want the vax, don’t want to wear a mask or don’t want to deal with the rain. I however am very excited to attend my first game as a season ticket holder and the less amount of cry babies the better. Go Hawks!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1eycne7b said:
I just turned down 100 level 40 yard line tickets for free. Not interested in anti science mask wearing and naz** style "vehre are your papers BS" Im done with Seattle and King county. I grew up here and I don't recognize downtown anymore. Complete 3rd world $ H t Hole.

One of the funniest posts on this site. It's always funny how the posts read the exact same from this crowd.

Anti Science masks!!!!

HawkStrong

Reaction score
mistaowen":80c35r0p said:
Chukarhawk":80c35r0p said:
I just turned down 100 level 40 yard line tickets for free. Not interested in anti science mask wearing and naz** style "vehre are your papers BS" Im done with Seattle and King county. I grew up here and I don't recognize downtown anymore. Complete 3rd world $ H t Hole.

One of the funniest posts on this site. It's always funny how the posts read the exact same from this crowd.

Anti Science masks!!!!

Edit:
Post removed for rule violation.
(Political in nature)

@Hawkstrong
Check your messages

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Ah man I wish I could come to the games. I am going to plan a trip next year. Early in the season for better weather. Also take my older boys so they can experience the greatest stadium in the world. I try to explain to them how amazing it is. But it’s hard to explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I won’t go to the games because of those rules. To each their own.

I am curious if we have low attendance how they will spin it so the mask/vaccination issues are not mentioned as a factor.

Or maybe it will be full. No idea. I’ll see soon though.

Latest posts