Do we miss any players except browner and rice?

ASuperForce

Reaction score
I know he's not universally beloved around here, but I think the team really could have used Anthony McCoy this season.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Now just imagine having Willson as the third TE instead of Davis.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Dtowers":1z426ura said:

Exactly. And next year, if Zach Miller is jettisoned, we'll need all three of them (with Davis as a blocking-only TE). McCoy was coming along after some early-career unsteadiness, and I'll be glad to see him once again.

SeahawksForever

Reaction score
Honestly I don't miss Browner all that much. It helps to have depth but I feel he has been exposed several times in the last couple years. Lots of penalties. Maxwell and Thurmond have been huge.

I do remember thinking that we wouldn't miss Rice for a minute when he got hurt. Now I kind of feel the opposite. It would be nice to have a taller receiver lined up out there.

rightbench

Reaction score
I have noticed the lack of Pass interference penalties have calmed down a lot since Browner left. But then again.... so have the WWF scenes (vs Jennings vs Boldin etc.)

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":13z5sla5 said:
Dtowers":13z5sla5 said:

Exactly. And next year, if Zach Miller is jettisoned, we'll need all three of them (with Davis as a blocking-only TE). McCoy was coming along after some early-career unsteadiness, and I'll be glad to see him once again.

I'll doubt we'll ever see him in a Seahawk's uniform again. He's a free agent after this year IIRC.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sidney Rice for sure, if only for the versatility in the receiving corp.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
jlwaters1":25kjww9u said:
Our Man in Chicago":25kjww9u said:
Dtowers":25kjww9u said:

I'll doubt we'll ever see him in a Seahawks uniform again. He's a free agent after this year IIRC.

In my opinion, he'd be worth a re-sign, if it's for a vet minimum. I doubt that he's on anyone's radar.

themunn

Reaction score
McCoy is a far far better blocker than Willson, which is obviously important given our run-first philosophy

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Miller is signed through 2015 and his cap number goes down in both of the remaining years.