Votes: 71 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DomeHawk

John63":3qbt1gs1 said:
I will say it again, if we play the right offensive scheme, and keep the pedal to the metal we win, If we get stupid and force the run, and throw long we loose.

Can't disagree, they are expecting us to do certain things but that is not even the salient point, it is the fact that they know WHEN we will do those things.

hawker84

Reaction score
Can we win yes. Will we win, probably not. Carroll will go into the game with his usual vanilla game plan, we'll be down two scores at least going into late 3rd or 4th qtr before Coaches realize the run is not working, and we need to put it in Wilsons hands. Tough to come back there against Rogers and company.. JMO... hope I'm wrong..

John63

Reaction score
hawker84":14nh9xsr said:
Can we win yes. Will we win, probably not. Carroll will go into the game with his usual vanilla game plan, we'll be down two scores at least going into late 3rd or 4th qtr before Coaches realize the run is not working, and we need to put it in Wilsons hands. Tough to come back there against Rogers and company.. JMO... hope I'm wrong..

You are probably right, he is getting lambasted by the experts for that exact thing, which means he will want to prove it even more.

xray

Reaction score
It's possibly without a doubt they can maybe win ; after the beat down by 8 they put on the Feagles . :stirthepot:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Coach speak tonight said Brown is "doing some work" but isn't ready yet. Iupati still not ready. Hunt not practicing. None of that stuff helps. Doesn't mean they won't end up playing, but my coaches always told me "you play like you practice".

Edit: I forgot to mention Fant is dinged up (groin) too and limited or didn't practice. That's a lot of O Line not getting work.

ClippedBird

Reaction score
If Russell can make it past the first quarter your chances are much better.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
We can win if defense doesn’t get shredded by Rodgers.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
No we will lose but by how much is the real question. The D if horrific and they do have a good D so we will see how many points the Offense can put up.

chrispy

Reaction score
The plays where Rogers draws an offsides penalty or catches too many players on the field at a Defensive substitution keeps popping into my head. It just seems like he's extended 100 drives that way when the Seahawks travel to Lambeau. This season's bonehead delay of game penalties on Offense may not exactly the same, but I think it's a symptom of a lack of urgency between plays sometimes. Anyway, I hope they took a little time this week to prepare for those scenarios. D will need to play well without these kind of mistakes.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Considering they are 5-5 in their last 10 playoff games in GB, it hasn't exactly been the greatest HFA the last several games...…...

dopeboy206

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1jbvwig2 said:
The Seahawks have played the Packers in GB 11 times since 1990, their last win in GB was in 1990. Given how the season has gone for both teams, I don't think there is anything that says this Seahawks team WILL win in GB, BUT CAN they? absolutely...will they...probably not, but i hope so.

I will say this though which is the same thing I've said for the past few years. IF this Hawks team can win this divisional round on the road, I think they are SB bound. But that is a BIG IF considering this team under the PC era has not been able to win 2 consecutive road games in the playoffs.
i thought it was 1999 when Holmgren was our coach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BASF

Reaction score
Where does the thought that GB has a very good defense come from? They are above average against the pass with only Rivers being the only prolific passer they faced this season since Mahomes was injured when they played KC. Their run defense was bottom third of the league. Their very good pass rush is from three players, two of which had their most success against Washington and the Giants. They have one good corner.

Do we win? I say yes we do. For all the guys here that bag on Pete for his desire to run the ball, it will win this game for us. The Packers defense gave up a lot of yards on the ground to average backs as long as teams stuck with running. Those two really good pass rushers on the outside are ripe for the picking on draws and I expect the Seahawks to use it to their advantage and often.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Screw it. Seahawks aren’t expected to win so I’m gonna tell everyone Hawks got nothing to lose and no pressure on them.

So yeah, I don’t know how it’ll play out but I believe Seattle has a chance.

Just gotta come out punching and not be afraid to switch or adjust early on if things aren’t working.

Seattle by 4!

justafan

Reaction score
Yes. Hopefully we can run enough to slow down the pass rush. Wilson will be Wilson either way, I think the D is the key. They will give up yards but hopefully hold them to more FGs that TDs. Probably need some turnovers. same recipe that got us here.