Duff McKagan on the hawks

Hawkman80

Reaction score
That's awesome! I looked up Duff McKagan on Wikipedia and I didn't realize he was from Seattle. That's another well-known musician in a "Who's who" list of musicians and other celebrities from this wonderful city. I'm so glad I live here. :)

Chapman

Reaction score
From what I can remember he's been a life long Hawks/Sonics fan.
I thought he did the Mark & Brian football pool a time or two.

drdiags

Reaction score
He had ESPN write-ups from time to time the past few years. I remember his articles during last year's playoffs and regular season.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
A few musician buddies of mine have played special-event shows with Duff and by all accounts he's a magnanimous, friendly, and genuine guy. I love how our hometown celebrities seem to humble themselves before the Seahawks, as opposed to the usual showbiz bandwagoning that occurs when big-city teams get hot.

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
In 2006, Jerry, me and my wife Susan went to the Super Bowl in Detroit (Susan being a Seahawks fan understood that was part and parcel to the two of us being in a loving relationship). The geeked-out excitement I had for that game was quickly extinguished by a lopsided, flag-throwing contest where all the calls went against my beloved team. If you are from Seattle, we all knew what the deal was. We got burned, and Seattle went back to our little corner of the United States, licked our wounds, and home-grew The 12th Man

Posted of part of Duff's article describing the debacle in Detroit to a T.

I am beginning to sense a lot of the 12th man that have forgot memories are now starting to come back.

Not being a downer; but this 12th man has a long memory.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I am not sure if the video Axx posted was this, but he really did a great job of representing the 12th Man today on NFL AM.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
Watched him on NFL network today, he was all 12 - trying to score some tickets. Surprised how well normal he seemed for a big time rocker.

Latest posts