Dynasty Football League Season 4

Mix

Reaction score
I do enjoy Fantasy Football and figured I would share with anyone who cares to follow my journey in a 100 Mil cap IDP Fantasy Football League. I have made the playoffs all 3 seasons so far, Winning the Championship in 2021.

Rules and Information. 28 Player Roster with 10 Player Taxi Squad (Players may only be placed on a Taxi Squad (TS) up to 3 years after they are drafted into the NFL, any player that has been placed on an active roster may never be placed back on anyones TS)

Players kept each season incur a 15% salary increase, you can "Franchise" 1 Player a Season negating that increase.

- Offseason Schedule -

Friday following our Championship Game at 8am: Trades re-open

March 1st: Deadline to release players prior to 15% salary increases for all players.

March 1st: Deadline to place "Franchise Tag" on one player per team.

April 1st: Free agency opens, open auction style bidding. Players are awarded if the high bidder has not changed in 24hours. Bid amount is assigned as salary.

April 1st: Roster size expanded to 40.

Second Saturday in May: Rookie draft begins.

September 1st: League Fee Due

September 1st: Roster cut down to 28 + 10 Taxi Squad

We are currently in Round 2 of our Rookie Draft.

Round 1/Round 2/ Round 3/ Round 4/ Round 5/ Round 6

1) $7mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil/ $1mil
2) $6.8mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil/ $1mil
3) $6.6mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil/ $1mil
4) $6.4mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil/ $1mil
5) $6.2mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
6) $6mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
7) $5.8mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
8) $5.6mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
9) $5.4mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
10) $5.2mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
11) $5mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil
12) $4.8mil / $4mil / $3mil / $2mil / $1mil

League recently voted to make all first round picks starting in next years Rookie Draft at 5Mil

Picks so far (My picks in Caps)
1st Round
1. Bijan Robinson
2. Jahmyr Gibbs
3. Jaxon Smith-Njigba
4. Jordan Addison
5. Anthony Richardson
6. Zay Flowers
7. BRYCE YOUNG
8. Quentin Johnson
10. CJ STROUD
11. Jack Campbell
12. Drew Sanders
2nd Round
13. Will Levis
14. Rashee Rice
15. Dalton Kincaid
16. Johnathan Mingo
17. Marvin Mims
18. Michael Mayer
19. WILL ANDERSON
20. Daiyan Henley
21. Roschon Johnson
22. Sam LaPorta
23. Luke Schoonmaker
24.Tylae Spears
25.Trenton Simpson
26.Jayden Reed
27.Devon Achane
28.Kendre Miller
29.Tank Bigsby
30.Zach Evans
31.JALIN HYATT
32.Josh Downs
33.Puka Nacua
34.On Clock

Current Roster and Salaries
Screenshot 2023 05 15 at 09 15 50 Fantasy Football The Real Dynasty League 2023 Rosters

Will need to be cut down to 10 at start of season

2023 Trades
Gave Up Trevor Lawrence 7 Mil (TS), Johnathan Taylor 7.5Mil, Jerry Jeudy 5Mil, Ernest Jones 3.4Mil to Acquire Joe Burrow 3.1Mil, Isiah Pacheco 1.1Mil, Gabriel Davis 1.5Mil, Tee Higgins 2.2Mil, and the 2023 #9 pick.

Gave up Gabriel Davis 1.5Mil / 6th Round Pick #3 to Acquire Dalton Schultz 1.9mil / 5th Round Pick #12

2021 Trades
Gave Up Amari Cooper 5.5Mil / Pick #10 to Acquire Pick #1 (Trevor Lawrence)

Looking for input and Conversations. Will Update this post throughout the year

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Whats the ante?
For all that there has to be some prize.

Reactions: Mix

Ozzy

Reaction score
Love fantasy football and have wanted to try Dynasty too, this is cool!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Winner takes home $850
2nd $200
3rd $100
Site fee $50

Buy in $100 a Season

12 Teams
Hmm where is the site at to sign up?How many spots are left?NM I see it's going already.
I retired from playing years ago anyway I won every year but not under the format you
play.I think it would be more fun your way than changing things evey week.

OP
OP
Mix

Mix

Reaction score
Love fantasy football and have wanted to try Dynasty too, this is cool!
It has honestly made other Fantasy Football leagues not nearly as fun as they used to be.

Something about 12 active Dynasty owners constantly throwing around trade offers, the scouting of Rookies, and the frenzy that is Bidding FA that really turns it into an all year hobby.

OP
OP
Mix

Mix

Reaction score
Hmm where is the site at to sign up?How many spots are left?NM I see it's going already.
I retired from playing years ago anyway I won every year but not under the format you
play.I think it would be more fun your way than changing things evey week.
It currently has 12 owners and a waiting list. It started as a small group of friends and then added other people we found that were looking for more than the week to week like you mentioned.

We have a owners meeting each year and have already had to replace 2 owners over the 2 years via vote. They lacked participation at the level the league demands and their rosters became "useless". The new owners have done a lot of moves over the last 2 years and one of them almost took it all the way last season.

If we do vote any owners out I would be willing to pass along some names to the Commish. He will then sit down and do a small interview with prospective team owners like he has done in the past.

It really has turned into one of the best Fantasy Football experiences I have ever been apart of.

We use MyFantasyLeague.com to host the League.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It has honestly made other Fantasy Football leagues not nearly as fun as they used to be.

Something about 12 active Dynasty owners constantly throwing around trade offers, the scouting of Rookies, and the frenzy that is Bidding FA that really turns it into an all year hobby.
I thought about doing my home league this way but we have 3-4 guys who aren't as active and I think it would ruin it. You kind of need most of the members to be really active and solid to make it work.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It currently has 12 owners and a waiting list. It started as a small group of friends and then added other people we found that were looking for more than the week to week like you mentioned.

We have a owners meeting each year and have already had to replace 2 owners over the 2 years via vote. They lacked participation at the level the league demands and their rosters became "useless". The new owners have done a lot of moves over the last 2 years and one of them almost took it all the way last season.

If we do vote any owners out I would be willing to pass along some names to the Commish. He will then sit down and do a small interview with prospective team owners like he has done in the past.

It really has turned into one of the best Fantasy Football experiences I have ever been apart of.

We use MyFantasyLeague.com to host the League.
Id be interested for sure if anyone is ever needed as well

OP
OP
Mix

Mix

Reaction score
I thought about doing my home league this way but we have 3-4 guys who aren't as active and I think it would ruin it. You kind of need most of the members to be really active and solid to make it work.
Absolutely.

Leagues like this live and die based on owner engagement.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Big monie$ into McCaffrey hopefully he stays healthy, goes nuclear and you win your league.
be cool if i get a Super Bowl out of that as well, please.
i’m begging now it’s been since 1994