Eagles = Paper Tigers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who's with me? Yes, yes, they are fighting for their #1 seed lives, but we are fighting for our wildcard seed lives. Never in the history of Pete Carroll has he lost 4 games in a row let alone 5. Ain't happening people. I don't care what that looks like. Play and coach like your lives depend on it. Monday Night Football, bright lights, at home...The entire NFL world is watching.

I've watched at least 6 Eagles games this year and that is the softest ass 10-3 team I think I've ever seen.

Don't be intimidated. These ain't the 9ers coming to town.

Let's bitch slap their ass ala Lofa Tatupu style.

Bring it.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I think we win as well. Although I can't help but wonder if for the betterment of the overall course of this franchise if losing out is what needs to happen.

hoxrox

Reaction score
The Eagles defense is 28th in PPG, worse than Seahawks, with MORE talent... under Sean Desai...

Didn't realize their defense was that bad this year.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well.. depends on what happens in defense which one shows up.. primarily which version of Diggs do we get “payday” or let’s play and hit. Then also how will this be called, will the official WWE this shit like they did the Dallas game, or will they call it evenly on both sides.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If we get the bad Eagles, noice. That team is still pretty damn good. I think we are going to win, but they need to play a complete 4 quarters.

Exactly. We need the bad Eagles to show up like they have been lately. If the good Eagles show up,,,,probably not going to end well for Seattle.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Man, if the Eagles are really paper tigers…what are the Seahawks? Paper kittens???

I feel like this game with the Eagles is the “prove” what players/coaches will still be on the team next season.

renofox

Reaction score
Man, if the Eagles are really paper tigers…what are the Seahawks? Paper kittens???

I feel like this game with the Eagles is the “prove” what players/coaches will still be on the team next season.
Yep. Even if the Seahawks lose, the players better show some fire and stay assignment-correct.

Any who don't better be at the top of the trade/cut list.

I would say same for the coaches but I have a feeling that if I knew these guys working conditions I'd feel sorry for them. Too bad they're in a contract profession where they can't just quit without being blacklisted.