Eagles @ Seahawks Flexed

kidhawk

Reaction score

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn you're fast brother. I will lock my thread.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I didn't know they could flex games to another day...

Getting to be like college football where the fans who attend who have to arrange transportation, babysitting etc. get screwed

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I didn't know they could flex games to another day...

Getting to be like college football where the fans who attend who have to arrange transportation, babysitting etc. get screwed

It’s new this year. It does suck for fans who have to arrange trips to see games. I know they give notice but you can’t always adjust plans at the last minute.

I know there have been a few times I’ve flown in and out on gameday just because it saves a bunch of money and makes it more affordable.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This is either a good thing or a bad thing:

Good: Gives players/coaches motivation to play/game plan well and not get embarrassed on prime time

Bad: Don’t show up, game is one sided—embarrassing losses continue

This can either make the owner see that Carroll is worth keeping through his contract or another bad loss is worth letting him go after the season (maybe)

James in PA

Reaction score
This is either a good thing or a bad thing:

Good: Gives players/coaches motivation to play/game plan well and not get embarrassed on prime time

Bad: Don’t show up, game is one sided—embarrassing losses continue

This can either make the owner see that Carroll is worth keeping through his contract or another bad loss is worth letting him go after the season (maybe)
Yep, this will be Pete's "all chips on the table / save your @ss and the season" game after they drop the Dallas and SF games.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hey, that's pretty dope. I live near Philly so I'll go ahead and attend a gathering with some Eagles fans and suffer shame. We've won 7 in a row against them. All things end.

Or maybe they don't...

pmedic920

Reaction score
I suspect we’ll get embarrassed against Dallas and this game will be something worse than that.

But ….

Imagine a world where we beat Dallas and the Eagles.

Other than the let down, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming.

flv2

Reaction score
Even in worst case scenarios the Seahawks will still be competing for a playoff spot in Week 15. The Patriots? Not so much.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
The NFL office sucks.

Getting embarrassed in primetime yet again is going to suck.
This could be a good thing that finally pushes Carroll out of Seattle. If Seattle loses badly, I gotta assume, Jody Allen, really considers how much she wants Carroll around…

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

It’s official.

I’m sure they want to pump up the next superbowl champ Eagles so hopefully we get our studd together by then.
**** I HATE night games. HATE them!

Was so looking forward to getting schedule back to normal after the double thursday ass raping.

FFS.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Means Seattle beats Dallas tonight. It's all a scam. Have to make it interesting.

Seahawks money bet now to beat the Cowboys.
Right?!?! EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!!!!

That NFL commercial where they're all sitting around (the one with DK) 'scripting' the season and throwing out ideas of how the script should go always makes me wince. I'm like: "That's EXACTLY what everyone is afraid of!!!!"

Hang on.... hat to adjust my tinfoil hat there ;)

renofox

Reaction score
Means Seattle beats Dallas tonight. It's all a scam. Have to make it interesting.

Seahawks money bet now to beat the Cowboys.
I had that thought in the back of my mind.

Is the NFL a scripted reality show?

A Seahawks win tonight would give a lot of ammo to those who believe it is. Especially if critical calls all favor Seattle.

rcaido

Reaction score
I was just about to post this, i can see us getting a lot of favorable calls tonight. Its all a script. Sadly though, i think we still going to drop the ball despite the ref on our side.

RiverDog

Reaction score
It’s new this year. It does suck for fans who have to arrange trips to see games. I know they give notice but you can’t always adjust plans at the last minute.

I know there have been a few times I’ve flown in and out on gameday just because it saves a bunch of money and makes it more affordable.
This.

And it not only sucks for those that are making long trips, it affects those who live 100+ miles from the stadium and have to take a day off of work, which isn't always do-able on short notice.

But the networks are their cash cow, so they need to keep them happy.