ET3 dismissed from Ravens camp after altercation

SF49r

Reaction score
Definitely do not want ET. Ward and Tartt do a good enough job

Vesuve

Reaction score
I lost respect for ET3 during his last year with us.

94Smith

Reaction score
I do not think that ET is an upgrade over a "healthy" Jimmy Ward

bmorepunk

Reaction score
toffee":1882o96o said:
You have to admire the Raven organization , their decisiveness may be key to their success.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Biscotti learned to be aggressive on this after the Ray Rice situation. They screwed themselves over.

Yeah, this is a dude punching another dude in practice and not Ray Rice knocking his wife out in an elevator (not even close), but Biscotti knows not to screw around.

James in PA

Reaction score
He is so gonna be a Niner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvin49

Reaction score
James in PA":1yz1es50 said:

Highly doubt it. They resigned Jimmie Ward in the offseason, are up against it in the cap with pending big name free agents next year, and I don't think they'd sign an aging safety who just got released over not getting along in the locker room.

I'm sure Sherman would have his back, but I don't see him signing in SF.

chris98251

Reaction score
So if not Dallas that leaves two options, Browns or Patriots.....

James in PA

Reaction score
Marvin49":3uogej4t said:
James in PA":3uogej4t said:

Highly doubt it. They resigned Jimmie Ward in the offseason, are up against it in the cap with pending big name free agents next year, and I don't think they'd sign an aging safety who just got released over not getting along in the locker room.

Perhaps you are right. I’m just looking at it from the angle of John Lynch, Sherm and Earl wanting to stick it to the Hawks. It just seems like one of those moves where they’ll “find a way” to make it happen.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't buy for a second that Dallas is not interested. McCarthy may have said it but I'll bet the Jones's are working on it.

toffee

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1xfnzgiv said:
toffee":1xfnzgiv said:
You have to admire the Raven organization , their decisiveness may be key to their success.

Biscotti learned to be aggressive on this after the Ray Rice situation. They screwed themselves over.

Yeah, this is a dude punching another dude in practice and not Ray Rice knocking his wife out in an elevator (not even close), but Biscotti knows not to screw around.
What a way to unite and motivate a locker room! Earl has been an ass for a long time and Pete let him get away with it. Shane on Pete.

Marvin49

Reaction score
James in PA":1l81cmzj said:
Marvin49":1l81cmzj said:
James in PA":1l81cmzj said:

Perhaps you are right. I’m just looking at it from the angle of John Lynch, Sherm and Earl wanting to stick it to the Hawks. It just seems like one of those moves where they’ll “find a way” to make it happen.

If there is a serious injury at Safety or Nickel Back (Ward would then move from FS to Nickel) then I can see it, but they got the best year of his career out of Ward last year. Then again, he's been fragile his entire career so who knows.

While they are relatively healthy in the secondary, I just don't see it. It would have to be CHEAP too.

They have Trent Williams, Sherman, and several others all becoming FAs next year with a cap that might be 40 mil lower than original projections.

Marvin49

Reaction score
James in PA":2m61nfvk said:
Marvin49":2m61nfvk said:
James in PA":2m61nfvk said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1298344276271616001[/tweet]

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ksb8kst said:
James in PA":3ksb8kst said:
Marvin49":3ksb8kst said:
James in PA":3ksb8kst said:

Political answer and smart, don't piss off Sherman and don't close a door on a player.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I will always appreciate the role ET3 played in helping not only bring us a SB win, but being one of the most incredible defenses against the pass ever. Something like 1 in 4 opposing possessions turned into a turnover that year. Incredible.

ET3 was an incredible player.

Not sure what is going on with the rest, but I really hope it is not CTE (one symptom of CTE is erratic behavior and the inability to resist impulses).

I hope he takes some downtime, figures out whatever is the issue and comes back to be a great player again. Or, if it is CTE (which you cannot test for until you are dead...unfortunately) - gets some help.

It really sucks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":2549t8v9 said:
James in PA":2549t8v9 said:
Marvin49":2549t8v9 said:
James in PA":2549t8v9 said:

Dang! 8)

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Can't believe it took me this long for this (and maybe it's been said). So if there have been past issues with Earl in the locker room, did the Ravens look at this final altercation and decide....."never more?"