Fans attending dolphins chiefs game need amputations now

AnimeAmore

Reaction score
It's a damn shame that some people will have life-long injuries from attending a game. People can talk about the "energy" all they want, there's no better place to watch a football game than at home

chris98251

Reaction score
Didn't know people could survive getting their heads cut off, you know it was Floridians, don't know how to dress for the cold.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What about all those Chiefs fans without shirts on painted in red?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Were these all fans who weren't wearing a shirt?

If so, no need to cancel games due to cold. If fans don't dress warm, that's a risk they are knowingly and willingly taking. That feeling of "brrrr it's uncomfortably cold" is the brain telling you that you are risking your health.

warden

Reaction score
I will wait until I see it on more reputable news sites

warden

Reaction score
They are talking about seven people. And say possible. How many will face the extreme possibility?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I read about some dude who exposed his hand for five minutes to put up a tailgate tent. He could lose his fingers now.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Ok a lot of reputable news organizations are reporting this
I’m glad we got your thumbs up, I was worried them rascals were trying to force some dastardly narrative down our throats.
Thanks for doing the research…

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I just don't get how we can reach a point where people's brains are saying "hey, I don't like this. This is pain. Feel that pain. Pain is bad. Pain = injuries or worse."

Yet, our conclusion is that we need to cancel games or else people will keep doing this. They willingly and knowing did it to themselves. The more we try and look out for people preemptively, the more they are going to push the envelope.

Do these "journalists" not understand this, or are they just fishing for clicks and reactions and trying to generate outrage when none is warranted?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I just don't get how we can reach a point where people's brains are saying "hey, I don't like this. This is pain. Feel that pain. Pain is bad. Pain = injuries or worse."

Yet, our conclusion is that we need to cancel games or else people will keep doing this. They willingly and knowing did it to themselves. The more we try and look out for people preemptively, the more they are going to push the envelope.

Do these "journalists" not understand this, or are they just fishing for clicks and reactions and trying to generate outrage when none is warranted?

The short answer is that a child could need To have their fingers cut off.

Last edited:

Latest posts