Fans threw food on Bowmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2sqoj47u said:
Official word about Bowman's injury and rehab details: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -seahawks/

Jim Harbaugh":2sqoj47u said:
Harbaugh also confirmed that Bowman tore both his MCL and ACL and that he will have to wait for the MCL injury to heal before doctors perform surgery on the ACL.

Doctors suspect that Bowman will physically be able to ruturn for the start of the season, but his return is completely dependant on the progress of his mental rehab for the PTSD related to being pelted by 8 pieces of popcorn...

OrFan

Reaction score
253hawk":3kudk584 said:
It was one individual throwing one handful of popcorn, good lord. Not that I condone it one bit, but whiners are making it sound like it was an avalanche of nachos, hot dogs, onion rings, french fries and pretzels topped off with a few gallons of soda and beer.

Meanwhile I posted a link about two Seahawk fans being shot onto their official board, not a single response.

I guess people getting shot is nowhere near as important as a half a dozen pieces of fluffy popcorn that weigh maybe a total of 1/4 gram. I actually didn't expect any responses, but posted it just to see.

Chapow

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2vm8o1x2 said:
Seriously it only takes ONE to make an entire group (or fan base) look bad.

Hell read this post from Webzone:

"Originally posted by BleedScarlettAndGold:
What a weekend. I went up for the game, and even with the loss, it's a weekend I'll never forget. Rallied with fellow fans in their disgusting downtown area, and started drinking early. Talked massive amounts of $$$$ because those $$$$$$ up there won't defend themselves. Dumped a couple of beers on some douchebags who wouldn't shut the $$$$ up.

Later in the evening, I made my way down to the stadium. I took the opportunity to take a leak on their stadium. Piss on them, $$$$$$

Started early the next morning- drinking and talking $$$$to any $$$$ that I saw with Seadderall $$$$$on. Got in a couple of heated arguments and dropped one guy because he wouldn't shut the $$$$ up.

Made our way inside, and I came up with a game. See a Seadderall fan with a beer, spill his beer. I can't count how much beer I spilled. $$$$. The section I was in was $$$$$ awful, those $$$$$$$ just wanted to $$$$ fight. If I hadn't paid so goddamn much to be there, I would've dropped someone's ass. At halftime, the wife and I found a family restroom, and I proceeded to $$$$my wife in their stadium at halftime. She left the restroom first, then I $$$$$ in the sink before leaving.

I told a number of their ushers they were punks- they didn't do anything, because punks are pussies. After watching us get $$$$g raped by $$$$$calls and obviously paid refs, I just couldn't stand it anymore. Every single person I passed as I left had to rub that $$$$$ gift win in. I told every single person I passed that they were s**t and their franchise was $$$$$. We went out, got some food and drink, and came back for a short nap before flying out early the next morning. I upper deckered the $$$$$ toilet in the hotel. I also plugged the sink with a towel and filled it with all the piss I generated from a night of drinking. I also wiped my ass with the bible.

At the airport, I had a real hard time controlling myself, but couldn't say $$$ because I don't want to end up on some $$$$ no fly list.

I $$$$ all over their town, I wasted hundreds of dollars of $$$$ beer, and I $$$ my wife at halftime in their stadium. Some consolation, I guess, for getting raped by the refs.

Now that that's over, go Broncos. Maybe they can teach that Dick Sherman some $$$$ class and humility.

$$$ I'm still so pissed. $$$$ $$$franchise in a $$$$$ city."

I know this is just a SMALL percentage of Niner fans that are this terrible, and hell I'm sure we even have some Hawk fans that may be THIS bad, but yeah all it takes is one person to represent the entire group.

Edit: I think i cleaned up his post enough..there was a lot of cursing in it (obviously)

THIS guy, after THIS post is calling for someone else to show some class and humility? :34853_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts