Record: 2 - 1 - 0

Laloosh

Reaction score
Title has a small issue, Kid.

Seattle: 20
Arizona: 10

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
As I mentioned in the run game poll thread, the Arizona Cardinals Defense is vastly different at home vs. on the road. They are giving up an average of nearly 30 points and have been burned for big plays on the road.

I'm looking for Thomas Rawls and the run game to generate some decent numbers (Rawls rushes for 100 yards+). Arizona's Special Teams (both Punt and Kickoff Coverage) have been among the worst coverage teams in football. Look for Special Teams to have a big impact on this game and Lockett to have a big day.

I'm calling it ...
Seahawks 30
Cardinals 13

[That's my Fearless "Presiction". :p )

Edit to add: I'm revising my predicted score down and adding on to my prediction. You think Seattle's Offensive Line is bad? Arizona's line has allowed more sacks on the season than Seattle's line (39 sacks on the season -- in the top 5 for most sacks allowed). Carson Palmer always gets happy feet when linemen are anywhere near his knees. I envision Michael Bennett having a few 2 pumps (making a lot of babies) on Christmas Eve.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a good battle. Their D line is legit, and they've lost a lot of close games. They should be plenty up for playing us and spoiling things a little or us as far as playoff position.

Hawks 23-16

bighawk

Reaction score
Keep in mind the defense will go all out to get the scoring title for defense for 5 straight years so they will be on a mission. 34 hawks, cards 9.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
A team with a lot to play for vs a team with nothing to play for.

Yeah I'll take Seattle

Seahawks 31
Cardinals 17

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":qpqczmr6 said:
Title has a small issue, Kid.

Seattle: 20
Arizona: 10

Thanks for the heads up. It should be ok now. This is why I rarely post from my phone but as I promised to keep this thread going this season and I'm out of the country until the playoffs I just have to do the best I can with what I have.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Not sure what the final score will be, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Sherm will have his best game in recent memory.

byau

Reaction score
Record: 2-1

This week:
Seahawks 24
Cardinals 10

Hard one to pick, polarizing Seahawks each week vs. a Cardinals team that is due for a huge one game "enough is enough" turnaround. My gut tells me next week will be AZ's week to turn it around (vs the Rams) and this week things will continue on schedule for both teams.

Seahawks get four scores (3 TD, 1 FG) and the Cardinals, in thanks to the beast that is David Johnson, get two scorse (1 TD, 1 FG).

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Redbirds 20
The Seahawks 23

They played us tough before and I expect another tight game. Wilson and Graham come through in the clutch.

RTD 9-4-1

Largent80

Reaction score
You last two didn't read Hawkscanners brilliant post about the Cards road defense. We are scoring, and frequently in this game.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Arizona shocks the Hawks at home in a thriller.

Cards 27 Hawks 24

RTD 4-10