Fearless Prediction: Week 1 @ Atlanta Falcons

Teahawks

Reaction score
If you had asked me a month ago, I would have assumed we've had picked up a DT and/or DE of note by now and said Hawks W. But for a QB like Ryan, with no rush he can sit back there and pick us apart. Which, maybe I'm wrong and Blair is the next Coleman and Jamal with smother tight ends and we get coverage sacks.

34 Falcons
27 Hawks

FPD

Reaction score
I've been waiting all year for this thread Wen & Aros! Sometimes wondered if we would get here this year.

My heart says the Seahawks have a hard fought road win to start week one. However, my head says we have another slow start on the road.

Fearless Prediction:

Hawks - 27
Falcons - 31

D

DomeHawk

Wenhawk":1ueo3x6m said:
Hey .NET Community! I reached out to Aros to see if he was going to continue his Fearless Prediction this year. I have not heard back yet so I will do my best to carry the torch until he is ready to step back in and take over for me. As I did last year I will send two Seahawks.Net stickers to the closet pick each week.

2020....what a year so far. This is sure to be one of, if not the most unique season in NFL history. I can't recall a season where I wanted football on my TV more than I do right now. If we could just fast forward to Feb 7th and our team is lined
up i to face off in Tampa.

This Sunday at Atlanta's Mercedes Benz Stadium is our first step. Let's get one game at a time. All our off-season moves have lead to this day. Is this the start of a special season? Is this our year? Will Pete "Let Russ Cook"? Will Russ set records with his new weapons? Can Russ get a dang MVP vote this year? I sure hope so....and I think we start fast with Russ lighting up the youngest secondary in the NFL.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:
Seahawks 31 Atlanta 24

Record to Date 0-0

You're asking asking all the right questions here.

Seahawks 28 Atlanta 24

NJlargent

Reaction score
Slow start, down at halftime. Russ saves the day at end. 24-21 Seahawks.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
HawaiiD":2uhybcmy said:
38-24 Hawks

Stickers are in the outgoing mail! Thanks for playing. Now if only Sac would win, he has been asking for stickers for a while.