Florida State and North Alabama!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cupcake as can be!
I don't care if schedule is made in advance,I get playing a cupcake
tuneup early in season but this late?
A UW win tonight should definately at least put them at #4 for sure!
Florida St has not played a tough schedule this season before this.
BTW look at who Alabama is playing..

Chattanooga Mocs​

Yeah the SEC is so tough that they play 3-4 games just like this one.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. It's stupid how many cupcake teams these powerhouse schools get to beat up on each season, and how late some of them are in the season. Ideally, you get one game the first week, to shake the rust off, and that's it. Jordan Travis just suffered a significant injury against a team he shouldn't have been playing this far into the season.

With the conferences expanding, they needs more interconference games. Especially with the playoff expansion too, this would make it easier to decide who gets to go to the playoffs. And if you ask me, the CFB regular season should expand to 14 games, just my opinion.

cymatica

Reaction score
http://powerrankingsguru.com/college-football/strength-of-schedule.php

According to this, Washington has the toughest strength of schedule of all the unbeaten teams by far at #26. Next is OSU at #51 and UGA at #52. FSU is #64.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

This one shows OSU, Michigan, and UGA above Washington at #13. FSU is #19.

There are other ones, but the common denominator in all the SOS rankings have Washington above FSU. The only reason FSU is at #4 is East Coast bias

BASF

Reaction score
The mental gymnastics. We were forced to be co-champions with the Huskies once. You guys escaped proving it on the field then, it won't happen again.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
The mental gymnastics. We were forced to be co-champions with the Huskies once. You guys escaped proving it on the field then, it won't happen again.
Are you talking about 1991?

Chapow

Reaction score
Yes. Co-champions was a joke as Huskies fans talked about how they deserved it. On the field, if the teams played, Huskies would have been embarassed.

UW was 12-0 and beat #4 Michigan by 20 in the Rose Bowl. Meanwhile, Miami beat a Nebraska team that UW had already beaten and wasn't even ranked in the top 10 in the Orange Bowl. Also, speaking of escaped, Miami wouldn't even have been undefeated if it weren't for FSU missing a game winning 34 yard FG with 29 seconds left in the game in November.

But don't worry. Miami won't have to be co-champions of anything considering they're 2-5 in conference games and 6-5 overall.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Yes. Co-champions was a joke as Huskies fans talked about how they deserved it. On the field, if the teams played, Huskies would have been embarassed.
You are hilariously delusional, Steve Emtman would’ve single handedly destroyed Miami.

I wonder who broke Miami’s record home winning streak…

Xxx

Reaction score
Cupcake as can be!
I don't care if schedule is made in advance,I get playing a cupcake
tuneup early in season but this late?
A UW win tonight should definately at least put them at #4 for sure!
Florida St has not played a tough schedule this season before this.
BTW look at who Alabama is playing..

Chattanooga Mocs​

Yeah the SEC is so tough that they play 3-4 games just like this one.
Have you seen USC’s schedule next year? Unbelievable gauntlet, no cupcakes for them.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Lol. Say you don't know a damn thing without saying it.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
delusional, the 91 dawgs would have given Miami and epic beat down.