For those unaware (highlight clips related)

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Ive really been enjoying balty/united12thmans highlight clips this year. Youtube usually goes Nazi on his vids soon enough, but he uploads them to a website aswell(check oit the 49er game highlight for feel goods). Sorry to make another thread about highlights of a game that happened a week ago, but its a bye week, and ain't sh1t but chores going on today lol.

[youtube]Krv1aX4Tn_s[/youtube]

United12thman.com

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ahh awesome...the withdrawals are not there no more. Just curious tho before I peruse. Do they have all the games highlights? I missed some on tv due to being an assistant hunter. Helping them pack out if necessary. Thanks.

OP
OP
A

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2frbdb24 said:
Ahh awesome...the withdrawals are not there no more. Just curious tho before I peruse. Do they have all the games highlights? I missed some on tv due to being an assistant hunter. Helping them pack out if necessary. Thanks.

Just want to be clear, its not my work. Just giving a shout out to a dude has been putting in the time to make some quality clips.

And yes, on the united12thman.com website, under the videos link, he has highlights to all the games thus far.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Good stuff I always enjoy watching fan made videos/raible highlights/12 man view etc.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
akscoundrel":34ioqaar said:
Seahawkfan80":34ioqaar said:

Just want to be clear, its not my work. Just giving a shout out to a dude has been putting in the time to make some quality clips.

And yes, on the united12thman.com website, under the videos link, he has highlights to all the games thus far.

I understand precisely what you are saying here. I understood that it was someone else when you put up a website and typed what you did. I do a lot of reading so understand what some words mean. Thank you for showing me this direction. : :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen: :229031_thewave:

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1hbuphrb said:
akscoundrel":1hbuphrb said:
Seahawkfan80":1hbuphrb said:

I understand precisely what you are saying here. I understood that it was someone else when you put up a website and typed what you did. I do a lot of reading so understand what some words mean. Thank you for showing me this direction. : :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen: :229031_thewave:

And he put them into two separate lines, so maybe they were two separate thoughts.. Or maybe you could just choose to not get upset about something small, no one was saying you were dumb lol.

Latest posts