Frank Clark returns to Seahawks

chris98251

Reaction score
Pete said he will do what he did before here so could be ready come this Sunday, no learning curve.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Figured this would happen. It just makes sense if for nothing more than depth. Clark is a known commodity to the staff.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Listening to Clark’s presser he definitely seems grounded and genuine. I can’t wait to see him on Sunday.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Listening to Clark’s presser he definitely seems grounded and genuine. I can’t wait to see him on Sunday.

Watching it now. I am genuinely impressed. He has clearly matured since he was here before. Comes off grounded and genuine like you said. Really looking forward to seeing how they work him into the game plan. Something tells me we might have another Reed story on our hands.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
“If you give me one task and allow me to focus and lock in on it I’m going to get the job done.”

I believe him.

RiverDog

Reaction score
A very low risk move so nothing at all to complain about. However, I'm not getting my hopes up. He got released from a team with the worst defense in the league. There has to be a reason.

chris98251

Reaction score
Nothing would be more enjoyable then to see Clark post great stat lines and make an impact the rest of the season after Denver not only cut him but made him give back money or they would just put him on a shelf so he could not play for anyone else.

toffee

Reaction score
Nothing would be more enjoyable then to see Clark post great stat lines and make an impact the rest of the season after Denver not only cut him but made him give back money or they would just put him on a shelf so he could not play for anyone else.
This!

Clark truly wanted out of Denver, he is a motivated man right now. all we need is 15 good games from him :)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
A very low risk move so nothing at all to complain about. However, I'm not getting my hopes up. He got released from a team with the worst defense in the league. There has to be a reason.
Incoming suspension a la Josh Gordon, maybe?

BASF

Reaction score
Lets hope Pete allows him to do that.
According to Carroll's press conference, Clark will be doing the same thing he was doing with us the first time around. It's why he is playing this week, so Carroll is coming through with this. It will be up to Clark to be motivated to play all in during the regulat season.