Frank Clark returns to Seahawks

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I think it’s fine. He’ll rotate with Hall DT and Mafe and if he sucks, cut him. We resurrected Mario and jarren so we’ll see if he has some fire back since he doesn’t have to play for the broncos anymore

rcaido

Reaction score
Maybe he will play different with a winning culture. Im surprise the Donkeys just released him and not even try to do some kind of trade or at least wait till the trade deadline. He could have been a cancer or wasn't putting any effort like Gregory. Just a note, 49ers are now 0-2 since Gregory joined them. Since Clark & Gregory were out of the lineup, Broncos defense has been playing better.

I hope Clark is not a liability and doesn't take up roster space. I rather have the young guys getting the reps. The defense is starting to gel.

Jville

Reaction score
John Schneider at work with his favorite pass time .................. Roster Churn!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I like it. Give him 10-12 snaps and just let him try and get to the QB.

sutz

Reaction score
Like was said above, I'm assuming he's not breaking the bank. Other than that I think he can contribute solidly, if not spectacularly.

I think he signed this week just so he could play in those sexy throwbacks. :LOL:

nanomoz

Reaction score
He's certainly a better run defender than Taylor is, and he has a tendency to make big plays in big moments. It makes sense.

Jville

Reaction score
He's certainly a better run defender than Taylor is, and he has a tendency to make big plays in big moments. It makes sense.

I haven't followed Clark's career since he left the nest. But, I would think Frank's run game has matured over the years.

That Schneider has such a good sense of timing.

Last edited:

Latest posts