Geno's Status for TNF

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Lots of threads here complaining about yesterday, but no threads about injured players like Geno? Yesterday was yesterday. It's over and done.

Wondering what Geno's status for TNF is. Theres no info anywhere about a possible MRI, cat scan, etc etc. I can only assume it was just a bruise on his throwing elbow?

Did PC say anything about Geno during yesterday's presser?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The only thing Pete expressed was uncertainty. Said he didn't know if Geno could go.

I'd expect we'll hear more soon. Terrible time for this to happen, going into a short week.

nwHawk

Reaction score
He’ll play. I would be shocked if they sit him a week.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if he got a cortisone shot yesterday. If not, he'll get one on Thursday. If Lock has to start that game? It's gonna' be a bloodbath, and not in a good way. Sigh........

ccla

Reaction score
And I know I am being petty but did you see Lock laughing it up on the sidelines yesterday? God I got so pissed, I mean you just crapped the bad and are laughing it up? Perception my man. And then I thought, wait these people are just like babies, they crap the bed and then there is relief!!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
And I know I am being petty but did you see Lock laughing it up on the sidelines yesterday? God I got so pissed, I mean you just crapped the bad and are laughing it up? Perception my man. And then I thought, wait these people are just like babies, they crap the bed and then there is relief!!
That rubbed me the wrong way. He looked anything but focused. Just giggling on the sidelines instead of trying to seize an opportunity.

There's some merit to staying loose, but it was all on the line there and he didn't look particularly pressed to make an impression. Disappointing.

Torc

Reaction score
Yeah, his demeanor irritated me too. Both the laughing, and the pouting when Geno went back in. At least that's what it looked like on TV. Hey, if you want to keep playing, make it an easier decision for the coaches to keep the starter on the sidelines to not make his injury worse. As it was, they made the call that had a chance to win the game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That rubbed me the wrong way. He looked anything but focused. Just giggling on the sidelines instead of trying to seize an opportunity.

There's some merit to staying loose, but it was all on the line there and he didn't look particularly pressed to make an impression. Disappointing.
Absolutely, that was a bad look to say the least. It's not funny at all Drew. Focus up.
The end of that game showed very clearly that Geno is WAY more locked in than Lock will ever be, imo. (no pun intended)

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
It was odd but we also don’t know what he was laughing about. I’m always trying to make people laugh or at least smile in stressful situations. We didn’t have a camera on him the whole time so it could have just been an isolated moment that wasn’t even about the game.
Even so, I’m thinking we are going to see less calls for him to play by .netters.