GoVikings.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Legacy team trying to make the playoffs.......automaticallly in.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
We sit at 7 seed after today but We need to beat the lambs next week and lions have to beat the packers or packs in and if lions win and we lose the lions are in …. 😳

kidhawk

Reaction score
We sit at 7 seed after today but We need to beat the lambs next week and lions have to beat the packers or packs in and if lions win and we lose the lions are in …. 😳
We won’t be in a three way tie next week. As you said we need a lions win so we have the tiebreaker. I believe that a tie between lions packers gets us in as well if we win but that’s not realistic

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
No for some reason if lions win and we lose they are in …

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
I ran it through the ESPN playoff machine multiple times we need to win and a packers loss … but if we lose and lions win lions get in …

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That means they could be an early game and our game in the afternoon.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I ran it through the ESPN playoff machine multiple times we need to win and a packers loss … but if we lose and lions win lions get in …
Yes lions still have a chance if we lose so they have a reason to play against the Packers. We just need to win and Packers lose to be in. Packers just need to win and they are in. lions need to win and we need to lose for lions to get in

Mizak

Reaction score
Lions and Packers will be SNF finale.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
I know nfl wants drama cause packers should have been on early today but …

Mizak

Reaction score
That would be a mistake. Us winning against the Rams would eliminate the Lions and make the game a snooze fest.
You’re right. Lions get eliminated and be like “why the hell would we help the Seahawks by beating the Packers?”

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Well I’m predicting we of course will be the 4:00 pm est game and lions and packers will be the night game because even if we win or lose it’ll give those two teams a heads up plus the officials will need to know who needs to win more … guarantee it ….

renofox

Reaction score
LAR/SEA & DET/GB will have the same starting time, as the 2 games decide the remaining wild card spot.

The NFL started rescheduling final week games like this several years ago.