Harvin and the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwize77

Reaction score
After today...I'm thinking Harvin will be active next week. If for only as a decoy of sorts for the Rams OC. This offense needs an edge next week and Percy will be it, playing or not. Thoughts?

Shaz

Reaction score
Harvin is a worthless bum and should have never been a Seahawk

I would have taken Cordall Patterson in a heartbeat

Harvin needs to fade away.

kf3339

Reaction score
It's time for him to play and not just as a decoy. Enough with this crap about he is still sore, or whatever it is. PC said they did an MRI and everything was fine, so the issue is his ability to play with some pain even when he is not 100%. Well guess what none of the players are 100% at this point in the season. So he needs to just demand from PC to play and prove why we traded for him.

Because right now I think he is a waste of a roster spot on this team.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
kf3339":akndkqzt said:
It's time for him to play and not just as a decoy. Enough with this crap about he is still sore, or whatever it is. PC said they did an MRI and everything was fine, so the issue is his ability to play with some pain even when he is not 100%. Well guess what none of the players are 100% at this point in the season. So he needs to just demand from PC to play and prove why we traded for him.

Because right now I think he is a waste of a roster spot on this team.
If we have been told the truth about the situation then he needs to be at practice Tuesday. :stirthepot:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
As much as you naysayers have been, well, naysaying, we will indeed see Percy Harvin in the playoffs. Pete's been handling him with kid gloves to save him FOR the playoffs. If I'm wrong, let me have it when the time comes, but we didn't pay that much for him to have him do nothing. He has the whole damn off-season to heal up. You'll see him in the damn playoffs. And yeah, he'll fix a lot of what's broke with this offense. (and hopefully keep Turbin from ever returning a kick... ever... in his entire life...)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1mwc4kef said:
As much as you naysayers have been, well, naysaying, we will indeed see Percy Harvin in the playoffs. Pete's been handling him with kid gloves to save him FOR the playoffs. If I'm wrong, let me have it when the time comes, but we didn't pay that much for him to have him do nothing. He has the whole damn off-season to heal up. You'll see him in the damn playoffs. And yeah, he'll fix a lot of what's broke with this offense.

If this is true - and I have to say I'm dubious - then he has to play next week. Next week is a playoff game, even if it isn't an elimination game.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
kid gloves got to go then! We need to see him to get the 1 seed!

nepahawk

Reaction score
If they are holding him out until the playoffs, he needs to play now.
We need our best players, available next week, unless SF loses Monday night.
#1 seed vs. #5 seed

kf3339

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":12v0mzpb said:
BlueThunder":12v0mzpb said:
As much as you naysayers have been, well, naysaying, we will indeed see Percy Harvin in the playoffs. Pete's been handling him with kid gloves to save him FOR the playoffs. If I'm wrong, let me have it when the time comes, but we didn't pay that much for him to have him do nothing. He has the whole damn off-season to heal up. You'll see him in the damn playoffs. And yeah, he'll fix a lot of what's broke with this offense.

If this is true - and I have to say I'm dubious - then he has to play next week. Next week is a playoff game, even if it isn't an elimination game.

^ This.

Winning next week gets us a bye week and HFA thru out the playoffs. So if PC is holding him for the playoffs, then guess what those playoffs start next Sunday with the Rams. if we lose then it's very likely we are the 5th seed and play on the road with no bye week. I don't see the Niners or Pathers losing next week.

chris98251

Reaction score
Until we have news these threads are getting locked, this wishful thinking and then bashing doesn't do anyone any good. There are like 50 of these threads if you need to read one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts