Hawks need to get Josh Jacobs

QWERTY

Reaction score
You can have Josh Jacobs or Derrick Henry or Marshawn Lynch or Barry Sanders.

But with that OL, it won't really matter.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
You can have Josh Jacobs or Derrick Henry or Marshawn Lynch or Barry Sanders.

But with that OL, it won't really matter.
The line is fine. KC knew every play we were running we need to scheme better. Then again half the team is injured so it wouldn’t matter in the end really. This isn’t a playoff team this is an 8-9 win team tho and that can be improved upon with the upcoming draft

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
I'll take a center that can hold the point of attack instead of letting his guy live in our backfield over another RB. A Right Guard that can pass block (or heck, block at all) would be great too. This interior line is a shade above awful, but just barely. I hope Pete and John address that weak interior line play in the Draft. It would be great to see a Center Prospect chosen in the 1st three rounds that can solidify a young line for the next 5-10 years.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I'll take a center that can hold the point of attack instead of letting his guy live in our backfield over another RB. A Right Guard that can pass block (or heck, block at all) would be great too. This interior line is a shade above awful, but just barely. I hope Pete and John address that weak interior line play in the Draft. It would be great to see a Center Prospect chosen in the 1st three rounds that can solidify a young line for the next 5-10 years.
In free agency? Good luck
Jacobs is a free agent in 23’
We can draft lineman on both sides of the ball in 23’
You’re not gonna find any O lineman worth a shit in free agency.

massari

Reaction score
Jabobs would be an amazing signing if the salary cap didn't exist, or if it was difficult to find a RB late in the draft.

If we're talking offense, IOL is where the money needs to be allocated.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Jabobs would be an amazing signing if the salary cap didn't exist, or if it was difficult to find a RB late in the draft.

If we're talking offense, IOL is where the money needs to be allocated.

Running backs don’t get paid like other positions but I hear ya. The Hawks will have a boatload of cap space this offseason I expect wholesale changes on the D line with the exception of Nwosu. Secondary is fine once healthy

knownone

Reaction score
I'm not keen on investing even more capital in an RB. Walker looks pretty good. Re-signing Penny for cheap is a decent gamble. And the upcoming draft is loaded at RB.

Latest posts