Heading to Seattle and my First Seahawks game! Pics added ;)

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
After the game. They finally spotted me and kicked me out of the stadium. "Sir! Sir!" I pretended like i didn't hear them and just smiled and waved. "Sir! You have to exit the Stadium!" I considered bolting, but i don't run very fast.

"I'm looking for my contact". "You're wearing glasses sir..." " I lost it last time the Seahawks played. " "That was months ago!" " Well, that would explain why I'm having such a hard time finding it...okay, okay, I'll go. "

20190908 162638 zps3kyi99wz

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Nice! I’m glad you had a great time. It is even more magical that you got to experience it with someone close. As a fellow AK Hawk fan, I can relate with your trip. So happy for you.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Great pics!
Glad you got to the Hendrix memorials. The actual grave is about a mile from my house!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you got to experience a game this year! I havent been able to go to a game in a few years and really miss the stadium experience.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude! So sorry I missed you and your daughter! I suck.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thank you everybody.

Todd, I'll be back, hopefully late December. I just gotta sell off a bunch of stuff :p

And this trip wouldn't have been possible for me except for my brother giving me airline miles, and my friend here giving me a place to stay. I was looking at AirBnB, and that would have have ended any chance of getting Seahawks tickets. I would have been forced to settle for a Mariners game. *shudder*