Here we go again.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Pretty bad, I must agree. Entertainment value is almost zero.
Has every indication of a franchise in disarray.
I'm not a fan of firing coaches too soon and I love me some Pete.
It's just simply time to move on after this excruciating season.
Too much to discuss beyond that at this point.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of over privileged fans.

You do realize we’ve made the playoffs in 10 of PC’s 13 seasons.

Regardless what you think about him as a coach, he isn’t getting fired. There are coaches who go multiple years in a row without making a playoff appearance and keep their job.

OLYhawks

Reaction score

Regardless what you think about him as a coach, he isn’t getting fired. There are coaches who go multiple years in a row without making a playoff appearance and keep their job.
Sounds like a fan living in the past, so there's that.

JustTheTip

Reaction score

Ask Cincinnati how keeping that type of coach around works out.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I’m just being realistic. When is the last time a coach that made playoffs at a 75% rate and won a championship was fired? I’ll wait.
Cool, they make playoffs with a poopy coached team, great. 👍

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
When is the last time Hawks were relevant? I'll wait.
Define relevant, because they made the playoffs last year. My question was objective: 75%, won a championship. Your question is subjective. I guess my answer is last year, we made the playoffs and were the feel good team of the NFL.

Now that I answered, I’m still waiting for your answer.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
You guys do realize we are winning against the second best team in the NFC and we have a backup QB?

Beating the second best in the NFC, that has issues and injuries. Geno is hot garbage. 1 year wonder and good feel story. The majority of the gems on this board were all crying that he needed to be paid or else. How did that work out for you?

Define relevant, because they made the playoffs last year. My question was objective: 75%, won a championship. Your question is subjective. I guess my answer is last year, we made the playoffs and were the feel good team of the NFL.

Now that I answered, I’m still waiting for your answer.

Last time the Hawks made the playoffs and weren't bounced in the wild card or divisional round.

Oh, that's right. Hawks haven't been the same or done anything relevant since the infamous Super Bowl Int vs New England in Super Bowl.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Beating the second best in the NFC, that has issues and injuries. Geno is hot garbage. 1 year wonder and good feel story. The majority of the gems on this board were all crying that he needed to be paid or else. How did that work out for you?

Last time the Hawks made the playoffs and weren't bounced in the wild card or divisional round.

Oh, that's right. Hawks haven't been the same or done anything relevant since the infamous Super Bowl Int vs New England in Super Bowl.
Let’s put aside feelings. I get it you don’t like Pete, tbh I don’t care about your opinion and you probably shouldn’t care about mine. We are on a forum talking about our team.

Coaches who have a ton of success and are for the most part beloved by their city, don’t get fired. The chances of him getting fired are slim to none. Unless he think the ship is absolutely sinking, he isn’t leaving.

My point is, we are talking about something that isn’t going to happen. It’s like Mariners fans who thought we were going to get Otahni. Wasn’t happening.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Let’s put aside feelings. I get it you don’t like Pete, tbh I don’t care about your opinion and you probably shouldn’t care about mine. We are on a forum talking about our team.

Coaches who have a ton of success and are for the most part beloved by their city, don’t get fired. The chances of him getting fired are slim to none. Unless he think the ship is absolutely sinking, he isn’t leaving.

My point is, we are talking about something that isn’t going to happen. It’s like Mariners fans who thought we were going to get Otahni. Wasn’t happening.
It's so comical when people say they don't care about one's opinion, then continue to rant lol

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's so comical when people say they don't care about one's opinion, then continue to rant lol

I’m not giving my opinion on PC. I never gave a subjective opinion on him as a coach. I stated facts. 75% playoff rate, won a SB. Based on the evidence, he will be here next season. This might surprise you, but I don’t think he is that great of a coach, but I know there is no point in debating it because it’s pointless.

You are so busy complaining about PC, you do realize we just upset the team that won the NFC last year with a backup QB on our side.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
You really should wait until the game's over before sad-posting, lest you be labeled a Negative Nelly.
Newsflash, we won the game!
So funny when people post mid game like it’s over and the game goes the other way.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

True. At least we’re not the Steelers