How are you celebrating after winning a must win?

toffee

Reaction score
After being humiliated by the Ravens, with bunch tough games coming, today's game was a must win to our playoff chances. We won, last minute and all, but we won. How are you celebrating the win? By listing all the negative aspect of the game, how our guys sucked? For old fart toffee, all the post game analysis can wait, tonight, we celebrate. We celebrate our offense scored 29 points, our offense gained almost 500 yards, our QB had 369 passing yards, our RBs averaged 4.6 per carry, our OL yield ONE sack, our Woolen recovered a fumble, our defense had 3 sacks and 6 pressures, our kicker made 5 out of 5 field goals to keep us in the game by average 45 yards per kick.

I am taking Mrs. out for a nice meal with champagne, what about you?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
After every win, I typically sit in quiet solitude, reminescing on my past, planning my bleak future, watching time pass by in a motonotnous march toward death.

LTH

Reaction score
After being humiliated by the Ravens, with bunch tough games coming, today's game was a must win to our playoff chances. We won, last minute and all, but we won. How are you celebrating the win? By listing all the negative aspect of the game, how our guys sucked? For old fart toffee, all the post game analysis can wait, tonight, we celebrate. We celebrate our offense scored 29 points, our offense gained almost 500 yards, our QB had 369 passing yards, our RBs averaged 4.6 per carry, our OL yield ONE sack, our Woolen recovered a fumble, our defense had 3 sacks and 6 pressures, our kicker made 5 out of 5 field goals to keep us in the game by average 45 yards per kick.

TACO BELL BABY!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score

To quote Al Davis, “Just win baby!” The only statistic that matters in the end is the final score.