How Bad Do You Want It Hawks?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Packers prove it’s not who is the hotter team coming into the game. It’s who wants it more. The Seahawks are perfectly capable of taking it to the 49ers tonight with a solid game plan, execution and WANT TO.

Who wants it more? This game will decide first place in the division and staying in the thick of it.

We are a young, growing team with plenty of talent. Will the coaches scheme correctly? Make the proper in game adjustments? Will Geno have a great game leading the troops?

Who wants it more?

We’re soon about to find out.

Xxx

Reaction score
The Packers prove it’s not who is the hotter team coming into the game. It’s who wants it more. The Seahawks are perfectly capable of taking it to the 49ers tonight with a solid game plan, execution and WANT TO.

Who wants it more? This game will decide first place in the division and staying in the thick of it.

We are a young, growing team with plenty of talent. Will the coaches scheme correctly? Make the proper in game adjustments? Will Geno have a great game leading the troops?

Who wants it more?

We’re soon about to find out.
Also shows how teams that have a history of disfunction some how seem to retain that quality despite new coaches, QBs, pretty records and expectations.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And I REALLY want to smoke this tonight. Because the only way I will is if we BEAT THE 9ERS!!!!

IMG 4838

ViktorNix

Reaction score
This team is becoming so hard to watch. The self inflicted penalties, inept offense…getting harder and harder to defend this coaching staff

GemCity

Reaction score
I’d drink but I’ve got shit to do tomorrow

Latest posts