How do you feel now, after the first round of the draft?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
massari":3dk4ccw8 said:
pittpnthrs":3dk4ccw8 said:
I can argue his impact. With Adams, the defense was in route to become one of the historically worst defenses ever. It wasnt until the Dunlap signing (a true pass rusher) that the defense started to improve. Now Adams will be coming off of numerous surgeries and his contract will be a nightmare as it approaches next season. The signing was a mistake and the team is worse off for it.
Was it Dunlap or...
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1369024246069030913[/tweet]
Maybe a bit of both

Very possible. Pretty much the same reason i've stated Seattles regular season record was bloated. They were Fools Gold the entire season.

CPHawk

Reaction score
jmahon316":23831193 said:
pittpnthrs":23831193 said:
Mistashoesta":23831193 said:
Niners should have taken Fields. Glad they didn’t.

I'm not sold on Fields. Sure he's mobile, but his accuracy scares me. Also, what Ohio State QB has ever panned out?

Tenor

About as many as Alabama or NDSU QBs have panned out.

OP
OP
jmahon316

jmahon316

Reaction score
CPHawk":1u7va8ln said:
jmahon316":1u7va8ln said:
pittpnthrs":1u7va8ln said:
Mistashoesta":1u7va8ln said:
Niners should have taken Fields. Glad they didn’t.

I'm not sold on Fields. Sure he's mobile, but his accuracy scares me. Also, what Ohio State QB has ever panned out?

Tenor

About as many as Alabama or NDSU QBs have panned out.

You're not wrong. I'm not advocating for any of them. In fact, I would've been ecstatic if the 49ers chose Jones or Fields, but Lance is a big question mark.

Honestly man, Lance (NDSU QB) is as much as a tossup as Russell Wilson who was a Wisconsin Badger. How many Wisconsin Badger QBs do you know in the NFL?

Hanjag

Reaction score
I probably would have went Creed Humphrey at Center there but all the guys I really wanted got picked.