How to waste a million dollars. Phillip Dorsett edition.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I was high on signing him but didn’t play a down and had surgery for a preexisting condition- bond spurs.

I wish someone would hire me and pay me to take a year off.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Dorsett is a horrible wide receiver. I'm glad he didn't play a down for us, he would have been a net negative.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep Olsen signing was a bust. Completely unnecessary.

KinesProf

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1mud1vn2 said:
I wish someone would hire me and pay me to take a year off.

Yeah, that's not how it works, at all.

Civilians are so weird with their attitude towards what professional athletes are paid. Quit watching another man's pockets.

sdog1981

Reaction score
It was a Dion Jordan type of signing, at least Jordan was good in one game.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":nzd8yqs8 said:
Dorsett is a horrible wide receiver. I'm glad he didn't play a down for us, he would have been a net negative.

He really is. I love how Pete said "Yeah, I talked to Phil and he'll be back next year. Wwe had high hopes for him in our offense this year, but he was injured and wasn't able to get going. But we're excited for what he'll bring us next year". This is why Pete is just annoying now. Everyone knows Dorsett is trash.

Either Pete is feeding Phil's ego, or he's BSing is fans or himself.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Chawker":27ij8wpv said:
I wasn't very pleased when they signed Greg Olson.

Was anybody? Its signings like Olsen that make people shake their heads.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Dorsett is fine as a lower-snap guy. Speedy. If he's one of your main threats, that's horrific. But he's fairly good for a WR4 type of guy.

I'm fine with him being brought back. No reason not to, not like he's being guaranteed anything.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":360uqyoh said:
Dorsett is fine as a lower-snap guy. Speedy. If he's one of your main threats, that's horrific. But he's fairly good for a WR4 type of guy.

I'm fine with him being brought back. No reason not to, not like he's being guaranteed anything.

What did he do last year that makes you say that?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3glwzswq said:
Maelstrom787":3glwzswq said:

What did he do last year that makes you say that?

Obviously, I'm going off his career rather than last year, seeing as he didn't play last year. Don't be a silly goose with me, mate.

Again, it's not like the guy is being guaranteed anything. What's the issue with bringing him back to camp next year to see what he's got left? Not like he's taking anyones spot. He's a veteran who has proven to be a fine complementary piece in the past.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
We'll likely be going with DK, Lock, Swain, Dorsett, and someone else next year. Don't see Josh or DMoe coming back

Latest posts