I’d still like a better backup RB

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams sets had some running 16 different plays out of same set and personnel.

Think tipping may be something we see go away going forward.

getnasty

Reaction score
So much love for Alex Collins. I'd be suprised if he makes the final roster.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1lwvdm8o said:
Love Carson. Like Collins. Ready to move on from Dallas and Homer and wished we would never have wasted a pick on Penny.

[tweet] https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/stat ... 16928?s=20[/tweet]

Some decent players there.

Not sure why the tweet doesn’t work but here is the list of available RBs.

Among the veteran RBs available on the free agent market: Todd Gurley, Le’Veon Bell, Duke Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Devonta Freeman, LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore, Dion Lewis, Chris Thompson, TJ Yeldon, Deandre Washington

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1417497968001916928[/tweet]

You have to take anything after that first number string out, i.e. the characters ?s=20

Chawker

Reaction score
We were spoiled by having Marshawn Lynch for so many years, now that we don't have him,we realize how valuable a running back he was. I've always said," a good running back is a quarterbacks best friend." Not only running the ball but pass block and receiving, add size and speed coupled with power and you have a all star. Carson is good but his down fall durability.

Is running back a weak point,.... Well, I wish we had beast mode as a rookie then we would have something special.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Collins wasn't given a fair shake when he was here. He's a bell cow type back, and he confirmed that in Baltimore. If we plug him in, as a rotational player, he will have the same success as he had during his first stint with us. Given Carson's propensity for injury, there is a good chance that Collins will have the opportunity to show his stuff.

seabowl

Reaction score
I still believe Peterson is better than all of our backups.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
bigskydoc":b4chmv4x said:
Collins wasn't given a fair shake when he was here. He's a bell cow type back, and he confirmed that in Baltimore. If we plug him in, as a rotational player, he will have the same success as he had during his first stint with us. Given Carson's propensity for injury, there is a good chance that Collins will have the opportunity to show his stuff.

Not too big of a chance. Carson really isn't that unreliable.

Jville

Reaction score
But already off to a quick start in his second "rookie" year, Dallas' skill set should be an excellent fit in new coordinator Shane Waldron's offense. Carson has already hinted that Seattle will use backs in the passing game more frequently, including splitting them out wide. With Dallas having a prior receiver background at Miami, that should give him a significant advantage battling for the third down role.[urltargetblank]https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/news/rediscovering-dog-mentality-deejay-dallas-aiming-to-take-sophomore-leap[/urltargetblank]

"I'm not the fastest guy. I've never been the fastest guy," Dallas paused for a moment. "But I believe I have the most heart."