I just became superstitious!

SeaMeat

Reaction score
It was brought to my attention 3 weeks ago by my wife that whenever I shave my face, the Seahawks lose the next game. So, I put her concern to the test a week before the bears game.

It has been three weeks without shaving and in that time frame the Seahawks are 3-0.

I am now terribly frightened to shave.

Greenhell

Reaction score
You touch that beard we hunt you down and quarter you.

aredub

Reaction score
Do NOT shave your face! Probably shouldn't shave ever again :) your wife will just have to get used to it

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
SeaMeat":3n2rh9am said:
It was brought to my attention 3 weeks ago by my wife that whenever I shave my face, the Seahawks lose the next game. So, I put her concern to the test a week before the bears game.

It has been three weeks without shaving and in that time frame the Seahawks are 3-0.

I am now terribly frightened to shave.
Wow I just realized I haven't shaved since the week leading into the Bears game as well lol. My wife just bought me a nice electric razor, I guess its staying in the case a little longer.

OP
OP
SeaMeat

SeaMeat

Reaction score
No way in hell am I shaving. I don't care how nasty it gets!!!!

Luckily, my wife won't bitch about it, I have turned her into a hardcore and rabid Seahawks fan.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Your fellow posters just brought you a challenge! You must grow the beard until we win the Super Bowl this year!

OP
OP
SeaMeat

SeaMeat

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":39ysw5yx said:
Your fellow posters just brought you a challenge! You must grow the beard until we win the Super Bowl this year!
As it is written, so shall it be done!

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
PLAYOFF BEARDS UNITE!

Since there is no NHL this year, I believe this is permissible.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
I've had my beard going for about 3 weeks too! Never thought about it though...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SeaMeat":2eqg2qrq said:

Luckily, my wife won't bitch about it, I have turned her into a hardcore and rabid Seahawks fan.

Nice good for you. From experience turning women into hardcore and rabid football fans makes them rebid in other areas if you know what I mean 8)

garydrake425

Reaction score
I got this " Go Win Seahawks" instead of "Go Seahawks" thing going on for me right now because they were showing up but not finishing. Now there has been a huge improvement in closing games the past 3 weeks and im loving it. So whatever "IT" is we all have been doing these past 3 weeks keep it up. Go Win Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!12

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shaving sucks, I think I'll use the "I can't shave because I'll jinx the Hawks" angle. Not that my wife will buy it, she just has long since accepted that she's lucky if I shave once a week :)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":37kqr336 said:
SeaMeat":37kqr336 said:

Nice good for you. From experience turning women into hardcore and rabid football fans makes them rebid in other areas if you know what I mean 8)

I asked my wife if she wanted to go to bed early and "practice our quarterback / center exchange." She was visibly upset when I was wearing my pads and handed her a football when she came in. Women are so complicated.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JesterHawk":39wwd3xe said:
therealjohncarlson":39wwd3xe said:
SeaMeat":39wwd3xe said:

I asked my wife if she wanted to go to bed early and "practice our quarterback / center exchange." She was visibly upset when I was wearing my pads and handed her a football when she came in. Women are so complicated.

lmao

OP
OP
SeaMeat

SeaMeat

Reaction score
garydrake425":2ndy8ebs said:
I got this " Go Win Seahawks" instead of "Go Seahawks" thing going on for me right now because they were showing up but not finishing. Now there has been a huge improvement in closing games the past 3 weeks and im loving it. So whatever "IT" is we all have been doing these past 3 weeks keep it up. Go Win Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!12
If it is working...... then it MUST continue!!!!

Latest posts