Im getting sick of Pete's face.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
So you put a weight limit on whether or not you love the person you’ve chosen to live your life with?
Of course not. I was being facetious.

I’m the one that put on my weight in my marriage LOL

This is like a sports bar man…just shooting the shit and having some fun.

You should try it once in a while.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣. You and Pete are the only ones in the country who thought that was a good decision. 🤣🤣🤣
Basic situational factors and probabilities made it a break-even, if not outright advisable, decision. I explained my own reasoning in detail, and you refused to engage on any sort of level deeper than childish bullshit like this, and continue with the same bullshit in unrelated threads like this.

Keep my name out of your mouth if you're not going to directly address my words without dragging all this old shit into it. I'm operating that way with you, and would expect the same in return.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I am getting tired of watching shit football from this team. We are not scoring big and most of the time the game is in doubt into the 4th quarter. Isn't anyone else tired of this. You could go golf for the first three quarters and would not miss anything.

cymatica

Reaction score
Basic situational factors and probabilities made it a break-even, if not outright advisable, decision. I explained my own reasoning in detail, and you refused to engage on any sort of level deeper than childish bullshit like this, and continue with the same bullshit in unrelated threads like this.
Again, you are the only one besides Pete who thought it was a good decision. And you're completely wrong, I engaged and used actual logic and probabilities to prove it was a bad idea, you just refused to acknowledge basic logic .

Keep my name out of your mouth if you're not going to directly address my words without dragging all this old shit into it. I'm operating that way with you, and would expect the same in return.
Lol, talk to a therapist. I never had your name in my mouth. Stop being so sensitive

hinton

Reaction score
No way to have any sense of objectivity if you suddenly want to punch the head coach of your favorite team despite him basically always being over .500 and bringing the team its only Super Bowl win.

I get disappointment in recent results, but christ almighty this petulance lol
some fans are deranged, probably the same ones who always hope we lose to get a higher draft pick.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Again, you are the only one besides Pete who thought it was a good decision. And you're completely wrong, I engaged and used actual logic and probabilities to prove it was a bad idea, you just refused to acknowledge basic logic .

Lol, talk to a therapist. I never had your name in my mouth. Stop being so sensitive
I acknowledged every point in return.

And you clearly do. One could argue you're the sensitive one bringing this into multiple threads because you're apparently offended by it.

cymatica

Reaction score
I acknowledged every point in return.

And you clearly do. One could argue you're the sensitive one bringing this into multiple threads because you're apparently offended by it.
No, one couldn't argue that, as you clearly just threw a hissy fit over it. I didn't bring it into multiple threads, this is the first time I brought it up outside the original because I thought it was ironic when you brought up objectivity

Latest posts