Inactives?

Cartire

Reaction score
Official list usually gets released within in hour of the game.

Expect BB on it.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can find it online 1/2 hr. before the game

Cartire

Reaction score
VHawk":3eol4dhv said:
BB better not be inactive

He's listed as doubtful right now. Doubtful 99.9% of the time means he will be inactive.

Cartire

Reaction score
Johnny":dx4pkqop said:
Out = 0% chance to play

Doubtful = 25% chance to play

Questionable = 50% chance to play

Probable = 75% chance to play

Yea, but those probabilities are completely subjective to the coaches. If you look at the actual stats, far far less then 25% of doubtful's play.

Thats why the NFL needs to get rid of the whole dooubtful/questiobable/probable identifiers. They really dont have any merit.

Injured or not. Likely to play or not. Thats all that should/needs to be listed.

hawker84

Reaction score
brutal start to the season, injury wise, but you got to go with who you got... Maxwell, Thurmond and Lane will have to step it up tackling wise, not overly concerned about coverage as i am stopping the run on sweeps, and bubble/RB screens

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
When I was a young lad a couple of hundred years ago, often right after I woke up and was to get ready for school I would become deathly ill. Of course, I had to stay home from school so my classmates would not be exposed to my near terminal illness.
Somehow about 2 or 3 pm when school was out, devine intervention parted the clouds and healing angels would surround me quietly saying "You are now healed. Go out and play. Play as long and as hard as you can."

Maybe those same angels will lay hands on BB about 3:30 today proclaiming him totally healed."Go out and play hard BB. Wreak havok. You are now healed!"

Cartire

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":22lvy1hs said:
When I was a young lad a couple of hundred years ago, often right after I woke up and was to get ready for school I would become deathly ill. Of course, I had to stay home from school so my classmates would not be exposed to my near terminal illness.
Somehow about 2 or 3 pm when school was out, devine intervention parted the clouds and healing angels would surround me quietly saying "You are now healed. Go out and play. Play as long and as hard as you can."

Maybe those same angels will lay hands on BB about 3:30 today proclaiming him totally healed."Go out and play hard BB. Wreak havok. You are now healed!"

hmmm, i like the optimism of BB playing, but your story paints the picture that BB is faking it.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Inactive: RB Christine Michael, OT Alvin Bailey, OT Michael Bowie, DT Jordan Hill, DE Chris Clemons, CB Brandon Browner, S Jeron Johnson

Blitzer88

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2379t6lq said:
Inactive: RB Christine Michael, OT Alvin Bailey, OT Michael Bowie, DT Jordan Hill, DE Chris Clemons, CB Brandon Browner, S Jeron Johnson

Hate seeing BB out again.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":9pjv237d said:
Hate seeing Michael inactive, don't get that move.
Probably doesn't contribute in STs (sure, he could in the return game, but i'm talking about coverage and blocking). Both coaches know STs should play a huge role in the game. Might as well play a guy who will have 10-12 snapes on STs over a player who would only see 5 snaps on offense anyways

jhawk91

Reaction score
Michael is inactive, what happened? Hopefully lynch plays well seeing how turbin couldn't break a tackle to save his life last week

Cartire

Reaction score
jhawk91":2ginifqw said:
Michael is inactive, what happened? Hopefully lynch plays well seeing how turbin couldn't break a tackle to save his life last week

hmmmmm. Turbin had great runs in the final drive that sealed the game.....

...not sure if you watched the game.....

You may be thinking of preseason game against SD.

Latest posts