It was Hopkins

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
@AdamSchefter
A trashed hotel room at Indy scouting combine that Yahoo reported on belonged to Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins and Rutgers WR Mark Harrison.

Hmmm...this should cause a bit of a draft fall for him

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Weird, I wanted the hawks to draft both (2nd and 7th). What does this mean?

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Rutgers HC Kyle Flood on Mark Harrison: "I've been on a lot of road trips and we’ve never had a single disciplinary issue with him. He’s a model of the type of person we want here at Rutgers. It would be so out of character to be involved in this that I just cannot imagine under any circumstance that it would happen and involve him.”

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":106428bd said:
We get one in the 3rd and the other in UDFA? Ha

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2gft00qr said:

Perhaps it means without stretching things, you now could possibly have a shittier approach about drafting these two than before knowing they were the two heros involved.

Both guys appear to be at worst slobs, or self entitled jerk wads at best. Some basic things we learned in kindergarten may have been ignored by these two boneheads, perhaps they missed class that day.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Wow, way to make an impression at the biggest job interview of your life.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maybe the toilet bowl had a crack in it, it could happen. :) innocent until proven guilty, do a DNA test.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2g27cy1t said:
Maybe the toilet bowl had a crack in it, it could happen. :) innocent until proven guilty, do a DNA test.

You mean it was really just a broken crock of shit?

C'mon man?

kearly

Reaction score
DeAndre Hopkins and Mark Harrison.

I thought April Fools was a few weeks ago.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hopkins is claiming he was gone for hours before the incident went down. Whatever that means, I bet he has been answering questions about it for a while now. Or avoiding questions.

pehawk

Reaction score
Aren't you suppose to thrash it if the room is; paid for by someone else or comped in Vegas? That's my understanding. Especially if your 20.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to now hope that Hopkins falls to 56 and we take him? He was my favorite pick for our first rounder

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He threw feces on the wall. I know there was guys (many in this thread) that stated they wouldn't touch Tyrann Mathieu because of drug problems, I have to assume you now feel the same about Hopkins and would not touch him. Anyone who throws feces on the wall and pee's all over the room at the biggest interview of their life has more than just drug issues. Or will we now make excuses for Hopkins and say he is a "value pick". Should be interesting to see people react to this news.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Who hasn't peed all over the bathroom of a hotel? Rubbed a duke on the walls from time to time?

We are so quick to judge!

I suppose you guys think it is weird that enjoy urinating on the "feminine napkins" at Right Aid.

Latest posts