It's very possible that Stafford might be retiring...

Donn2390

Reaction score
Kelly Stafford Breaks Down in Tears When Discussing Matthew Stafford's NFL Future
"I think this was probably a stack up of hits," she said. "I think his head finally said, 'I just need a break' and made him aware of it."

m0ng0

Reaction score
I would retire in a heartbeat, it's just isn't worth it. Getting your head kicked in week in and week out vs playing with your children and having intelligent conversations with your friends? I feel bad for the guy if it's this bad already. Smile, nod, wave and go the hell home!

OP
OP
D

Donn2390

Reaction score
He has a ring and bucks in the bank... Get out now, nothing more to gain. He can get a job coaching or announcing if he wishes to stay close.

QWERTY

Reaction score
He just re-signed a new 4 year contract with the Rams, and 60mil signing bonus with 130mil guarantee, how much money will he have to return?

I doubt this would be the case but I can see him playing 2 more years and at least retire after 2025.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He just re-signed a new 4 year contract with the Rams, and 60mil signing bonus with 130mil guarantee, how much money will he have to return?

I doubt this would be the case but I can see him playing 2 more years and at least retire after 2025.
After this year he will have to return $45 million of signing bonus if he quits OR the team can let him keep
it like the weird Colts owner did for Luck who he let have $30 million he owed free n clear..

acer1240

Reaction score
Kelly Stafford Breaks Down in Tears When Discussing Matthew Stafford's NFL Future
"I think this was probably a stack up of hits," she said. "I think his head finally said, 'I just need a break' and made him aware of it."
Be careful. Not Seahawks related. UK is lurking.