Ivan Lewis

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This is Ivan Lewis. You see those crazed, possessed eyes looking back at you? This is the Seahawks head strength and condition coach.

Can we all agree that our team's strength and conditioning is horrible? Look at all the injuries and lack of conditioning as not only the game, but the season has gone on.

Before Seattle, he was with USC from 2014-2018 where they were routinely plagued with injuries.

I demand change! I demand the Seahawks find a new strength and conditioning coach immediately!

Attachments

• kgexsdwuzu0l8r2k202d (1).jpg
    kgexsdwuzu0l8r2k202d (1).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2

getnasty

Reaction score
Do you have any numbers backing up that the Seahawks are more injured then other teams? Just curious

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Do you have any numbers backing up that the Seahawks are more injured then other teams? Just curious
No numbers. Just screaming and kicking.

But our team's conditioning seems so poor compared to other teams. The way the defense is getting gassed in the 4th quarter. I don't like it!

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
They're gassed because they can't get off the field.
Exactly and I believe their poor conditioning plays into their poor tackling, which then allows the other team to convert 3rd down and keep the drive going.

Just my opinion! Ivan Lewis is to blame!

renofox

Reaction score
I remember reading an article where the fans from his 2 prior colleges called him "Ivan the Terrible" while complaining about unconditioned (soft and weak) and injured players.

I know the article had a quick pseudo-analysis in it but I don't remember it being very convincing.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well it’s definitely not a f’n coincidence he gets here and the team is riddled with injuries it seems. Far more so than when we had the Lob and a Defense that was making hard hits that would land members of this years team into retirement.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
We really should field a team of long distance runners on defense with the amount of time they spend running after the other team.