Jason Peters

SNDavidson

Reaction score
excellent, love or hate pc, the organization wants to win, that is huge.

I am not going to get too low on the loss, a lot of things point to why we got smoked, and hats off to the rams, honestly losses are not ok but easier when the other team deserved it, especially these days.

cymatica

Reaction score
That's sad. The backups are so bad they need a 41 yr old? I've seen so many teams at least be able get average play with backups, this is pathetic.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
That's sad. The backups are so bad they need a 41 yr old? I've seen so many teams at least be able get average play with backups, this is pathetic.
Played well each of the past two years.

I'd say it signals that they're serious about keeping the team competitive. Doesn't seem that pathetic to me.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think two things are true, the Rams are better than people think they are (like Seattle last year ((because Stafford is Stafford again))), and Seattle got McVayed, he had a nice opening week gameplan for a team he knows and knew what they would be. I think we have a talented roster. Geno is talented, better show it this weekend, do it for me Geno, I don't want to hear your haters anymore...

Reactions: LTH

CPHawk

Reaction score
What’s Brown doing now? Bring him back also.

samwize77

Reaction score
I would almost have to think Peters would be for depth as much as a starter.

bileever

Reaction score
Totally necessary. There aren't more than 30 players in the NFL who are decent left tackles. A decent backup would be playing right tackle.

Latest posts