Jazz Ferguson to be cut

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Ouch... didn't want to hear that.

Likely means that both Ursua and Jennings made it.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked to see another cut come in. Doctson and Treadwell in danger. Treadwell caught the eye for the Vikes.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
This is a very Seahawky move. Jazz showed the most in scrimmages and games, and by all reports, in practices as well.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I don’t get why people get so shocked or angry by this. Coaches don’t just watch highlights.

Yes, Jazz had some moments. But as with Kasen Williams, there are the plays that we as fans don’t see when we’re watching the game. How sound his technique is, how often he wins his matchups. A wide receiver can have no catches in the preseason and still get selected because the coaches see technique and that he was open. Hence why Jennings will likely remain with us

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Hopefully he clears waivers if not he better not go to an NFC West team or that's going to haunt them for years.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":61t5icwo said:
I don’t get why people get so shocked or angry by this. Coaches don’t just watch highlights.

Yes, Jazz had some moments. But as with Kasen Williams, there are the plays that we as fans don’t see when we’re watching the game. How sound his technique is, how often he wins his matchups. A wide receiver can have no catches in the preseason and still get selected because the coaches see technique and that he was open. Hence why Jennings will likely remain with us

We'll see who's the better player in the future .

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Why do I always hear that Pete loves and covets big WRs? Outside of Rice and Mike Williams, the biggest WR that's had any sort of production during Pete's tenure has been Kearse. Pete has almost always targeted the smaller guys. Lockett, Doug, Percy, Richardson, etc. Moore is another one. I don't believe he is as big as his bio says, not for one second He looks pretty small on the field.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":14cytiv8 said:
Scorpion05":14cytiv8 said:

We'll see who's the better player in the future but the Kasen comparison is garbage.

Garbage based on what? Aside from the fact that he’s a big receiver?

Most of the arguments I’ve heard in favor of Jazz is “But he’s a big receiver!” If only finding great receivers was as simple as just looking at physical attributes.

I also saw many times when Paxton and Geno were forcing the ball to him. One can argue that Jazz got more of an opportunity than other receivers

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1r38f7oi said:
Scorpion05":1r38f7oi said:

We'll see who's the better player in the future but the Kasen comparison is garbage.
It is what it is and it's nearly exactly like it. Your being a huge fan of the kid makes no difference. For what it's worth, I think he could be a good player. Sorry for your loss.

Like he died or some shit....

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2wtn10zh said:
Why do I always hear that Pete loves and covets big WRs? Outside of Rice and Mike Williams, the biggest WR that's had any sort of production during Pete's tenure has been Kearse. Pete has almost always targeted the smaller guys. Lockett, Doug, Percy, Richardson, etc.

I'm over it I just hope he doesn't land in the NFC West actually maybe he should Pete and John have been very pig headed about the Jazz VS Jennings decision.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":buajvqfd said:
Northwest Seahawk":buajvqfd said:
Scorpion05":buajvqfd said:

It is what it is and it's nearly exactly like it. Your being a huge fan of the kid makes no difference. For what it's worth, I think he could be a good player. Sorry for your loss.

It's a dumb comparison . You don't win super bowls cutting good players that are cap friendly.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1nywy3pn said:
Thepeelsessions":1nywy3pn said:
Why do I always hear that Pete loves and covets big WRs? Outside of Rice and Mike Williams, the biggest WR that's had any sort of production during Pete's tenure has been Kearse. Pete has almost always targeted the smaller guys. Lockett, Doug, Percy, Richardson, etc.

I'm over it I just hope he doesn't land in the NFC West actually maybe he should Pete and John have been very pig headed about the Jazz VS Jennings decision.
We don't know for sure Jennings made it yet. Always compete is more than just the games.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":10im1hzc said:
vin.couve12":10im1hzc said:
Northwest Seahawk":10im1hzc said:
Scorpion05":10im1hzc said:

It's a dumb comparison . You don't win super bowls cutting good players that are cap friendly.
Jazz Ferguson has potential. He is not going to win you a Superbowl. :lol:

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2964mngy said:
Thepeelsessions":2964mngy said:

I honestly would like to see him picked up. I hope he gets a shot on a 53 man roster. I don't care for who, either. He was arguably the most impressive receiver, all things considered, outside of the locked in positions, DK included (I'd also take him over Jaron any day). As much as I love the Hawks, this is a move I hope comes back on them.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3tb74ivl said:
Northwest Seahawk":3tb74ivl said:
vin.couve12":3tb74ivl said:
Northwest Seahawk":3tb74ivl said:

Jazz Ferguson has potential. He is not going to win you a Superbowl. :lol:

You don't win super bowls cutting good players that are cap friendly.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Came into camp fat and had some egregious drops. I'd say he is PS material rather than 53 for now. Guy like Terry Wright deserves the spot more.