John63/dean is back on Broncos forum

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
That John63 is actually Jake Heaps is an interesting theory. Don't I remember reading that Heaps left his Seattle gigs for a Denver assignment of some sort shortly after Russ was traded?
However, I think Jake Heaps could manufacture better material than we ever saw out of J63.

toffee

Reaction score
That John63 is actually Jake Heaps is an interesting theory. Don't I remember reading that Heaps left his Seattle gigs for a Denver assignment of some sort shortly after Russ was traded?
However, I think Jake Heaps could manufacture better material than we ever saw out of J63.
And Jake is too young, John63 is an older person.

HawkStrong

Reaction score

Not so sure about that, did you hear Jake on 710?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score

Jake is Russ's personal QB coach and has been for a few years.....kinda explains why Russ has been spiraling downward.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He lost any credibility when he stated he was a seahawk fan before he was dangerously infatuated with his hero. His spew here was entirely bullshit and showed a very odd obsession for an athlete. He is a real life Gil Renard...but maybe a paid employee of team 3 or so he wishes. Good to see he is long gone from here and fans at the other site are seeing through his bs already. Lets ride!

toffee

Reaction score
He lost any credibility when he stated he was a seahawk fan before he was dangerously infatuated with his hero. His spew here was entirely bullshit and showed a very odd obsession for an athlete. He is a real life Gil Renard...but maybe a paid employee of team 3 or so he wishes. Good to see he is long gone from here and fans at the other site are seeing through his bs already. Lets ride!
John was getting establish there before the Monday Night Football where Pete forced Russ to say who's daddy. John wrote close to 400 posts between the day Russ was traded and MNF, his hard work earned him a reputation as the go to on all things Wilson. Pete turned the table after MNF, John has been on defense ever since, and started bragging about putting other fans on ignore.

John's hatre for Pete could only be matched by fade,

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
John was getting establish there before the Monday Night Football where Pete forced Russ to say who's daddy. John wrote close to 400 posts between the day Russ was traded and MNF, his hard work earned him a reputation as the go to on all things Wilson. Pete turned the table after MNF, John has been on defense ever since, and started bragging about putting other fans on ignore.

John's hatre for Pete could only be matched by fade,
ahahah:ROFLMAO:

...toffee, you're probably a burnt-out hippy lady living in the desert that voted for biden, but regardless i do enjoy your posts :p a good sense of humor is hard to find anymore :rolleyes:

you too @Welshers

y'all keep this forum fun. that's why i post too lol

bileever

Reaction score
I suspect what we're seeing is what a completely free to do whatever he wants, Russell looks like.
I think that most of us need someone to hold our feet to the fire in order to get the best out of us. To go into a situation where the coach is not your boss, but your "partner" is not going to work for most people. Even Tom Brady, who is in a different category altogether, is suffering this year from Bruce Arians not being there, even if that's what Brady wanted.

toffee

Reaction score
ahahah:ROFLMAO:

...toffee, you're probably a burnt-out hippy lady living in the desert that voted for biden, but regardless i do enjoy your posts :p a good sense of humor is hard to find anymore :rolleyes:

you too @Welshers

y'all keep this forum fun. that's why i post too lol
Hahaha thanks, burnt-out hippy ladies are not for me, too natural and too much wrinkles. Botox injecting, Bentley driving, mink wearing, MAGA ladies are my thing. lol, they trend to starve themselves to size 4, and love to watch me eat, and I love to test drive their cars.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Only confirms my years of suspicion that John63 is really Jake Heaps.
Not sure if you're joking, but I wouldn't be surprised. I started suspecting he was Jake Heaps when he was posting as Anthony and he and I went back and forth on some tax issues related to Wilson's restructure.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I
Not sure if you're joking, but I wouldn't be surprised. I started suspecting he was Jake Heaps when he was posting as Anthony and he and I went back and forth on some tax issues related to Wilson's restructure.
!Anthony ...Lol the memories
He defended Me3 just like John63 ..In DMs John didn't deny it when I
said that he used to be !Anthony

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
He always came off to me as a fan boy. Someone who was younger.
Same. When I initially saw his posts I assumed he was a child obsessed with his favorite athlete. I even asked another poster to go easy on him thinking we should all take it easy on young fans who come in here. Later I realized he was older and suspected Heaps.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Well reguardless the hate towards Carroll was definately focused intentionally. I would love to know the truth.

Interestingly enough Carroll still takes shots at Wilson latest being the wrist band comments (feels like Carroll is really angry at Wilson) which leads me to believe that there is more to this story than we know. Hopefully the full truth will come out some day.

toffee

Reaction score
Well reguardless the hate towards Carroll was definately focused intentionally. I would love to know the truth.

Interestingly enough Carroll still takes shots at Wilson latest being the wrist band comments (feels like Carroll is really angry at Wilson) which leads me to believe that there is more to this story than we know. Hopefully the full truth will come out some day.
Every time there was delay of game penalties, fans and media blamed Pete, his antiquated coaching, flip phone and all. In reality, it was Wilson, his slow processor and yet refused to do the simplest thing to help, wearing a wristband. Wilson wasn't going to compromise or sacrifice his show off to help the team, and Pete took all the blame.

so yeah, Pete is angry.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Every time there was delay of game penalties, fans and media blamed Pete, his antiquated coaching, flip phone and all. In reality, it was Wilson, his slow processor and yet refused to do the simplest thing to help, wearing a wristband. Wilson wasn't going to compromise or sacrifice his show off to help the team, and Pete took all the blame.

so yeah, Pete is angry.
And righfully so! Pete covered for Wilson so many times. It just makes me think there is a lot more behind this story.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score

so yeah, Pete is angry.

Case in point: the hundreds of "Fire Pete" threads - and we're a small portion of the overall fan base. Listening to that noise for so long, I'd be mad too.

toffee

Reaction score
And righfully so! Pete covered for Wilson so many times. It just makes me think there is a lot more behind this story.
Russ basically was a Golden Retriever, from 2012 - 2014, kind of evolved into a Husky in 2015, by 2019, Russ was a full on Chow Chow, ie aloof and untrainable. Follow Russ's contracts, each contract brought out a new Russ.