JS confirms that the HAWKS will not be on Hard Knocks

BioDawg03

Reaction score
I don't understand why people think it would be such a distraction... These guys have cameras and media around all the time anyway.

Also, teams in the past that were good still performed, the Bengals won their division, the Ravens won a playoff game and lost a tough one in the 2nd round, the Jets played in the AFC title game even with Sanchez.... The only teams that truly stunk were the Cheifs and Jags and they were just bad bad teams....

If you have watched this show before it is about a couple of fun personalities (Sherman) a Veteren (Lynch, Rice?) the QB (Wilson) and a bunch if guys trying to make the roster like rookies, etc.

Sherman is going to talk and make headlines anyway, Lynch is Lynch, Wilson will say the same cliches over and over and end every statement with Go hawks because he is boring, and then we don't get to see the struggle with those young guys which is my favorite part of the show....

I'm really bummed they said no....

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
I just watched a documentary that cast a negative light on trying to capture on film something in its natural state.