onanygivensunday":c6a570z4 said:
therealjohncarlson":c6a570z4 said:
onanygivensunday":c6a570z4 said:
seanoob":c6a570z4 said:
Pete was in white khakis.
Thanks. I was waiting for that.

Im calling BS on that one

It's called humor.

It's intended to make people laugh/chuckle.

I'm fairly certain that both of those responses were sarcastic/meant in fun and joking around with the OP.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":218yc8m9 said:
I was annoyed that they had scrimmage on the far field. With the much lower perspective from being so far away and guys standing on the side between the fan hill and the action, you couldn't see much of anything during scrimmage.

I agree. It was hard to see anything during the scrimmage except for the long passes. Near the end of practice, I saw Matthews catch a bomb from Wilson? - someone in red.

For those of you who've been lots of times - Was the area at the end of the far field with the tents an exclusive access area?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1zw76y2n said:
Rooting for Bates and Walter. Both are fringe players, but somewhere we need that phantom WR to step in. Losing Tate is a big deal whether anyone wants to realize it or not.
I would really like to see a little more of what Bates can do.
I also agree with your assessment on Tate, not a doubt in my mind that he's been a playmaker at some crucial times, and you can never have too many players like that.
Everyone keeps saying "Next man up", but it remains to be seen if we have another that will come thru to the same degree.
Doug Baldwin has also shown himself to be a big playmaker, who many keep saying will take Tate's place .
2 minus 1 doesn't = 2

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Barthawk":2m8l3d2v said:
LudwigsDrummer":2m8l3d2v said:
Marshawn was in on a number of plays.
Most importantly there was a NY Coug, Seatown81, and a Riley12 sighting all in the same place.
GO HAWKS!

Really.. Dave was in town for training camp..

Yeah Bart. He left for NYC today and says he is going to attend every game again this year. You gotta love it!