K9 and Dallas Game Day Decisions

kidhawk

Reaction score

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Heavy sets with a FB and 2 TEs. Put some fools on the ground and let Homer do the rest. Obviously these are run situations, right? I know a few TEs that can do major damage through the air.

Even just for one game while K9 gets some time off, Seattle should play some old-school smashmouth style football. Market the throwback jerseys while you're at it.

toffee

Reaction score
Heavy sets with a FB and 2 TEs. Put some fools on the ground and let Homer do the rest. Obviously these are run situations, right? I know a few TEs that can do major damage through the air.

Even just for one game while K9 gets some time off, Seattle should play some old-school smashmouth style football. Market the throwback jerseys while you're at it.
Run Poona Ford !!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Panthers have a weak secondary. It’s time to exploit that with Seahawks strong pass attack. Hopefully that will help the run offense.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Mike Davis just got waived from the Ravens, I remember him being above average for us while he was on the team, haven't seen him since then though.

Jville

Reaction score
“It’s going to take it all the way to gametime,” Carroll said of the Seahawks’ running back situation.

Regardless of who’s at running back, Carroll is looking for a better run game starting this Sunday.

“We have not been pleased (with the run game) these last three weeks. This last week we ran a little bit, but not like we should,” he said. “When that’s pumping it’s going to be really hard to stop us. Third-down numbers are pretty good for our guys. They’re coming through – 50% again last week and doing some cool stuff — but we need the whole thing fitting together to be the kind of team we want to be down the stretch. It’s gonna take all of it … The guys up front, we made a huge statement to them this week and they practiced their butts off man … I’m hoping that it’ll carry over and we’ll see a real continuity to us.”

Link >>> https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1711...iew-seahawks-rb-health-matchup-with-panthers/

hawks85

Reaction score
IDK about this game. We always have problems with these guys. Doesn't matter who the QB is or what type of D they are running. We always seem to struggle against these guys for whatever reason. Seahawks better have done something to fix that run D and get more creative running the ball, or this is going to be an L for sure.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
IDK about this game. We always have problems with these guys. Doesn't matter who the QB is or what type of D they are running. We always seem to struggle against these guys for whatever reason. Seahawks better have done something to fix that run D and get more creative running the ball, or this is going to be an L for sure.

Nice that the game is here for once though

Seems like for a while there, we ALWAYS played in Carolina

Scout

Reaction score
They have a very disruptive pass rush though, so hawks will need to stay on schedule on 1st and 2nd down

And their boundary CBs are underrated. So yeah play action can work against Panthers safties but it is going to be important to be ahead on early downs. Don't want third and longs which is where Burns will test the rookie tackles.

RiverDog

Reaction score
And their boundary CBs are underrated. So yeah play action can work against Panthers safties but it is going to be important to be ahead on early downs. Don't want third and longs which is where Burns will test the rookie tackles.
Play action works when we have a running game that has to be respected, and for the last 3 games, the running game has been more or less nonexistent. Now, we're down to the #4 running back on our original depth chart that's going to be asked to be the bell cow.

The game is going to be dependent on our passing game, and that depends on our ability to keep Geno clean, something we've had some problems doing lately.

I'm not optimistic about this game. I think we lose a close one.

Mizak

Reaction score
Walker, Dallas out. Is Homer available?

Latest posts