Kam’s presence

sutz

Reaction score
doso":1fduz22p said:
It’s not the same. Kam got his contract and is still getting paid. He has nothing to be bitter about. Earl wanted his contract extension but didn’t get it. Of course he’ll be bitter. So what happens if we win the Super Bowl? Earl gets a ring?
Yes, I believe he would.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
You know he still wants to play and is hoping he can next year..
He hasn't gave up hope yet..That is coming from him.

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":9y1rbptb said:
You know he still wants to play and is hoping he can next year..
He hasn't gave up hope yet..That is coming from him.

That's desire and having the game taken from him before his time, he can't even work out and his body looks like a average but in shape person. His time has passed on the playing field. He could be a hell of a DB coach however his smarts, knowledge of technique, game knowledge and ability to break down and diagnose trends and tells would be fantastic to have.

chris98251

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2ew2f8lg said:
I don't know if Kam can coach (none of us do) but I remember the fire in his eyes that game we got killed by the Packers and he challenged everyone's manhood on the sidelines. He looks like he would be quite the motivator.

Around the 2:10 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DGCKMj7d1Y

What do you think he is doing on the sidelines and at practice with these guys, he has been doing it even when he was on the field. Pete has made reference to him helping the youngsters out several times.