Keep our heads high

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Watching what happened at the end of the game is just one of the worse feelings i've had since my dad died just this past november ( which probally made it feel alot worse ) i was using our season and winning ways to keep my emotions from that at bay the best i could (and he was a packers fan so that was bad enough when we beat them ) ... And after watching that last play from the 1 yard line about 100 times and seeing other options we could of and should of done ... We as fans ... as a team ....have to keep our heads up ... don't let this loss define us but only make us stronger.... Believe it or not we should look at what the patriots have done (the good not the cheating stuff) after lossing 2 superbowls to lesser teams(giants) twice and being in the hunt every year since and always considered a favorite to play in the superbowl year in and year out... We should just use this as fuel for our future seasons and hope we have what it takes to do it like them... I know the outcome last night crushed all our dreams of being called one of the best of all time( trust me as a seahawks fan all we really ever want is respect) but we still can be.... So dont lose faith in our HAWKS... Keep believing 12s support our team more then ever.... Thats all we can do ( p.s bevall called a good game till that last play and look at the game he called in last years superbowl and this years nfc championship ... If pete and synder fire him so be it but lets keep in mind as shitty as his play calling is at times we got to back to back superbowls so lets boot him until we get a better option at least...) i've been a seahawks fan for over thirty years now and a true die hard fan i've been there for the bad bad times the good times and the really great times ( we won a Superbowl !!!!)and last night hurts but lets go back next year and win it plain and simple!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I joined this board because of the intelligent and knowledgeable posters here. I became a fan before SB XL and family members have been season ticket holders since inception. I was hoping to learn even more about the game from all of you.

I can't believe some of the posts I've read here today. I was looking to commiserate with fellow 12's for a heart breaking loss following an amazing season. Instead, the flurry of negativity and blame game comments have left me more depressed.

Soon as I'm feeling better, I'll be searching for the "Ignore" feature to edit out the most prolific abusers. (206 DopeHead this is for you).

Thank you Op for your positive post and attempting to restore some civility. Go Hawks!

Latest posts